Terushima

I was handed the bucket of names and I carefully dug in, pulling out a sloppy written name. "Terushima." I said out loud and he looked up from his phone. I sighed, not knowing how to feel about all of this. I did hear he has a tongue piercing so this could be interesting.

He followed me into the small dimly lit room and we were shut in my Bokuto. "Have fun." He laughed from the other side of the door and I stared at terushima, trying to make out his features in the dark. "So are we going to kiss or...." He broke the silence and I smiled to myself. "Umm maybe, I'm still trying to figure you out." I teased and he took a step closer to me.

"What's there to figure out?" He smirked and I looked in his eyes. "Well mainly whether or not you're a huge dick, like everyone says." He smiled softly and this time is was less of a smirk and more of a genuine smile. "I'm just energetic and childish, I don't think anyone would describe me as a dick besides you, little miss prissy." I laughed softly and looked in his eyes.

"It is true that you have a tongue piercing?" I asked and he looked off to the side. "I guess there's only one way to find out." I realized how close we were and he put a hand on the back of my head. "Have you figured out enough to let me kiss you?" He practically whispered and I shut my eyes, nodding.

Our lips met and we slowly moved our lips together. His tongue ran against mine for a split second and I felt the small metal ball get caught on my lip. He pulled back and I stared at him, smiling. "So the rumors are true." I said and he smiled back. "Very." I took a step back and just then the door opened, flooding the room with light. "Ugh boring. I thought you guy would be more exciting." Bokuto mumbled and walking away.