Hinata

I pulled a paper out of the bucket and saw hinatas name written in messy handwriting I laughed and grabbed Hinatas hand "come on."

Me and Hinata have been friends since the third grade so I didn't mind spending 7 minutes with him. We were shoved in the closet and Hinata sat on the floor nervously, I sat beside him "Why are you acting so weird?"

I giggled and leaned against him "Have you played that new game that just came out? I was playing it last night and almo-" I stopped talking when I felt Hinatas hand on my leg "What are you doing?"

I laughed and looked at him, his face was covered with a red tint "Hinata, are you sick?" He just shook his head. "Um, y/n, I really like you." Hinata choked out and I laughed "I really like you too Hinata, you're a great friend."

I smiled at him and then realized what he said. My smile dropped and I looked at him "Y-you. Wait... you like me? As in you want to date me?" I said with a red tint on my face.

He nodded "Yes, I like you, will you be my girlfriend?" I sat there for a second and stared at him.

Right before I was about to answer I saw the door open. "See guys, I told you nothing would happen." Suga yelled to the rest of the guys.

I stood up and looked at Hinata "Yes." I said and walked over to sit back down. Hinata sat down a few second later with a huge smile on his face.