✨ Holiday Special part 2 ✨

"Oh cool, it's Koda!"

An arm was put around your shoulder "What was that?"

You looked at who the perpetrator was, "Shinsou?! What are you doing here?"

"Stalking you."

"Huh-?!"

He flicked your forehead and then put his hands in his pockets, "I was passing by and I just happened to see you is all."

You two continued to walk out of UA together, "Just admit it, Shinsou, you're obviously obsessed with me. I mean, I don't blame you but-"

"What's this?" Shinsou took the slip of paper from your hands and read it.

You crossed your arms and smiled, "Class 1-a is doing a gift exchange. Sounds fun right?"

"Not really,"

You snatched the paper back from him, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah act tough all you want! This secret Santa is gonna be great! Oh! I almost forgot!" You started digging through your bag until you pulled out a little envelope.

"Here!"

Shinsou raised an eyebrow.

"It's an invitation!"

"To?"

"Yaomomo's parents aren't going to be home on New Year's Eve, so we decided to throw a party! And you're invited!"

"Hm, I'll consider it"

"It's gonna be really fun, I promise! As for this...what do you think I should get Koda for the gift exchange?!"

"I don't know, He's your classmate."

"Okay, but bringing a bunch of wild animals into the classroom isn't an option!....or is it?"

"....I'm leaving"

"No wait! Before you go! You'll consider coming to the party right?"

"Sure," he smirked, "only since I'm obsessed with you." Then he walked off.

"I knew it."

✨✨✨

It had been a week since the names for the gift exchange had been drawn and you still had no idea what you were going to get Koda.

"A trip to the zoo? No."

"A documentary of Steve Irwin?? No!"

"UGGGGGG"

You slammed your head on your desk,
"Why is this so complicated?!" Suddenly a brilliant idea hit you like a train. No wait- TWO brilliant ideas.

You ran downstairs, "MOM DAD ILL BRB I'M JUST GOING TO BAKUGOU'S HOUSE REALLY QUICK, LOVE YOU BYE!"
You then walked out the door.

"Huh?"

"It's so cold out here!!! Aahhh, I should've brought a jacket!" You quickly ran to Bakugou's house hoping that you could speed up the process.