Bakugou

You woke up to the sound of your phone buzzing like crazy. You slid it under your pillow to muffle the buzzing but they just started to rapidly increase.

"Who the hell is calling me at 8 A.M on a Saturday morning? Oh it's just my alarm Blegh"

You sluggishly got up, you really wanted to sleep in but you had promised Kirishima that you would meet up with him and Bakugou for training.

"Bye mom and dad I'll be back in a bit"

"Bye sweetheart! Be careful!" Your parents simultaneously said.

☆☆☆

When you got to the park Bakugou and Kirishima were already there waiting for you.

"Hey, guys I'm here!"

"Oh hey (y/n)!" Kirishima greeted you with his usual grin while Bakugou muttered something under his breath.

"Okay let's get to work!" You said while putting your duffel bag full of snacks down.

"Come on fellas let's get this bread," Kirishima said eagerly.

You were in a state of shock until you finally broke out of your trance and grabbed Kirishima's hands.

"Kirishima I've never said this before but I love you"

He blushed and choked on his saliva, "Wha-"

You two were suddenly both hit upside the head, "You two are fucking idiots"

Kirishima rubbed his head, "Ow Bakugou that was so unmanly!"

"Whatever let's hurry up and start this shit already"

You did an army salute, "Okay Boss! What are we doing first?"

"Don't call me that"

"You got it boss!"

He sighed because he knew there was absolutely no winning with you.

"Whatever, we're going to start with some warm-ups."

"Oh so like stretches right?" You smiled at them, "I can do that look"

You demonstrated your ability to touch your toes, "Pretty neato right?"

Kirishima gave you a thumbs up in approval "Totally manly!"

Bakugou clearly annoyed butted in, "No. By warm-ups, I mean Push Ups."

"Haha boo Push Ups! Amiright or Amiright?"

Kirishima laughed nervously.

  ☆☆☆ 

"Okay I won't make any more stupid jokes about exercising now can you get off me you're crushing my spleen!"

" (Y/n) I said to do 20 Push Ups."

"Uh-huh?"

"Out of those 20 you've done 5."

"And your point is?"