Cold

As you walked up to the front gates of UA you noticed there were a lot of news reporters hanging around.

'Huh?' You looked around at the reporters, 'who died?' You thought while trying to walk past them. When you were finally about to enter the school a news reporter stopped you.

"Hey, you!"

You stood completely silent, 'come on
(y/n) , their vision is solely based on movement, if you don't move they won't see you!'

"Huh, where'd she go?" The reporter asked while looking around for you.

'Hehehehe it's working now all I have to do is wa- wait, no, please don't tell me that's a sneeze coming up' you tried to stop it.

' No, no (y/n) I order you to stop this right now if you sneeze I will disown y-'
"ACHOO" you stumbled after your sneeze.

"Oh there you are miss- anyways what's it like to have All Might as a teacher?"

You decided to have some fun while it lasted, "All might who is?" "OH, YOU MEAN TERRY?" You cackled "I was confused for a bit he never lets us call him that."

The woman started taking  some notes, "Are you saying All Might's real name is Terry?" She asked while pointing the microphone towards you.

"Oh for sure, I thought uncle Terry-he has us call him that- would be so different but you know he's really just one of the dudes." You fake pondered, "like just the other day he told me '(y/n) I've never told anyone this secret in my entire life but on Saturdays I don't actually go out and save people I just stay home and binge eat 20 boxes of hot pockets straight from the freezer' and to that I responded 'Wow uncle Terry how do you manage to eat that many hot pockets and still stay in such good shape' to which he said, 'well you see every day I go to the park and I act like a big squirrel for a while' and that's just one piece of his personal life."

You were talking so fast that the woman's hand was practically writing 150 miles an hour while muttering as she wrote them, "All Might-Terry... likes hot pockets and being a furry"

"Also did you know that Uncle Terry only eats cheese that was handmade from the top of Mt Fuji and even then he only ever uses it for hair moisturizer."

"I can't believe we're getting all this intel!" Exclaimed the other news reporters.

"One more thing did you know that Pro-hero endeavor is actually in love with Uncle-"

A warm hand grabbed your wrist to pull you inside while a cold voice said, "If you came into the heroics depart to mess around you should drop out- there's plenty of others who'd want a spot in the class"

'Does he purposefully come out of his way to find me only to attack me?' You thought while he led you inside. You two silently walked to 1-A together.

'Should I say something to him, I feel like I should say something' the walk seemed to last a lifetime.

'Nah I won't say anything- wait - yes I will'

You stopped walking and grabbed his wrist to stop him. He stopped but didn't look at you.

"What is it?" He asked with the same monotone voice.

"Why don't you use your quirk at its full capacity?"

The question hung in the air for a while before he said, "It's not your problem"

"Maybe I want to make it my problem" you stubbornly said, "Look, I don't know why you hate me maybe what I said the other made you mad or something but maybe we can be friends or someth-"