🎃 Halloween Special 🎃

Your eyes snapped open from your slumber, "It's time"

You scrambled out of bed to run to your calendar, "IT'S HALLOWEEN!" You quickly got ready for school and admired your Halloween costume that you were going to wear later on today.

You wiped a tear from your eye and sniffled, "she's beautiful"

You ran down the stairs to find your parents instead you found a bowl of candy on the table. It was practically asking you to steal it. You looked around to make sure no one was around. Once you saw that the coast was clear you quietly made your way over to the candy bowl.

You picked up a piece of candy, "It won't hurt anyone if I just take a couple of pieces." As you were about to put the delicious piece of candy in your mouth you felt a strong presence behind you.

And suddenly a voice that sent chills down your spine said your name, "(Y/n)"

You shivered and turned around slowly, "Y-yes mom?"

"Put the candy down."

"But!"

"Am I going to have to repeat myself?"

In instant fear, you put the candy down and uttered out a tiny, "No ma'am"

She patted your head and smiled at you, "I'm glad we were able to come to an agreement"

You frowned and crossed your arms, "yeah I guess."

"Cheer up (Y/n), you'll get more candy later on today. Now go to school already before you're late!" She ruffled your hair which made you smile.

"Alright, see you later mom love you!" You didn't know where your dad was so you just casually yelled out to him, "BYE DAD I'LL SEE YOU LATER!"

You heard his voice in the restroom, "Bye! (Y/n)" but it sounded weird as if his mouth was full.

Your mom began mumbling under her breath and got the broom, "(D/N) ARE YOU EATING CANDY IN THE RESTROOM AGAIN?!?! AFTER I TOLD YOU NOT TO?!?!"

Your mom ran to the restroom and swung the door open.

"I'M SORRY!"

"Uh-well I'll be leaving now, bye!" You got your backpack and zoomed out the door so that you didn't have to witness whatever horrible thing your mom had in store for your dad.

You started walking to school and you began to see everyone's cool costumes. You admired their costumes and looked down at your uniform in jealousy.

'Hmph,' you crossed your arms, 'I wish U.A would let us wear our costumes to school too.'

In the midst of your inner rant, you ran into someone which made you stumble back until the person grabbed your wrist.

"Watch where you're going damn it!"

"Oh, Bakugou it's just you!"

"Who else would it be dumbass? We live on the same street"

"Well, I don't know! It's Halloween it could be anyone!" You then noticed he was still holding your wrist so you teased him, "Hey Bakugou if you wanted to hold my hand that bad all you had to do was ask"

He instantly let go and furrowed his eyebrows while blushing. "Shut the hell up"

You shrugged him off with a smile, "your loss, Anyways are you going to trick or treating later with Kirishima, Kaminari and I?"

"No"

"What!? Why not!!"

"Because Halloween is for babies that's why"