it's time

You stood up from eating breakfast, "Okay, I have to go now! Bye!"

"We love you so much (Y/n)!" Said your dad with tears in his eyes.

Your mom smacked the back of his head lightly, "D-don't cry! Because then I'll cry!!" She said as tears streamed down her face.

"G-guys calm down, I'm only going to be gone for a week! Plus Aizawa-Sensei's  house is only a couple of blocks away!" You held your hand up and moved them down as you motioned for them to calm down.

Your mom wiped a tear from her eye and pinched your cheek, "We know- it's just hard for us to see you grow up"

You gave them one last hug goodbye, "I love you guys! Okay, I got to go! For reals this time!"

You picked up your bag walked out the door.

Since you had been to Aizawa's house before on Halloween you didn't need any help getting there.

You got kind of bored on the walk so you pulled out your phone and decided to text someone.

'Ehh who should I text??? Kaminari? No. Bakugou? Nah. Mineta? Wait- why do I have his number? Delete. I know! I'll text my favorite E-girl!'

From- (Y/n)
To- ☠️ Death Metal Phase ☠️
Hey e-girl!

From- ☠️ Death Metal Phase ☠️
To- (Y/n)
Hello (Y/n)

From- (Y/n)
To- ☠️ Death Metal Phase ☠️
I still can't believe you chose Endeavor as your mentor for the week!1!! Are you excited?

From- ☠️ Death Metal Phase ☠️
To- (Y/n)
Not necessarily excited... but he's still the number 2 hero. It probably would have been exciting if you were here with me.

From- (Y/n)
To- ☠️ Death Metal Phase ☠️
No way! I just would've distracted you lolziez

From- ☠️ Death Metal Phase ☠️
To- (Y/n)
You're not a distraction. When we first met, I was angry with myself. I compared myself to my father, I convinced myself that if hadn't had a similar quirk as him that my mother wouldn't have hated me. When you stood up to my father at the tournament I realized that you were right, about me, about my powers. You changed me (Y/n) and I don't think I could ever do anything to repay my debt to you for changing my life.

Your face got a bit hot from reading the text. You didn't exactly know how to respond to it.

'What the hell am I supposed to do? Say thanks?!'

From- ☠️ Death Metal Phase ☠️
To- (Y/n)
Ah, I just got to the agency. We'll talk more later

From- (Y/n)
To- ☠️ Death Metal Phase ☠️
Tell the old man I said what's up, tell me how he reacts. It should be funny.

From- ☠️ Death Metal Phase ☠️
To- (Y/n)
Will do

As you were about to put your phone in your pocket got a text from someone else.

From- Mr. Broken Bones
To- (Y/n)
AHHHHHHHHH HE'S DEAD

From-  (Y/n)
To- Mr. Broken Bones
WHO? WHO'S DEAD ?!? IZUKU WHAT DID YOU DO?!?

From-  Mr. Broken Bones
To- (Y/n)
HE'S ALIVE

From-  (Y/n)
To- Mr. Broken Bones
...no words... absolutely none

You put your phone back in your pocket and continued to walk to Aizawa's place

☆☆☆

You stood outside Aizawa's house. You had a lot of good memories here. You know like when you had fainted and when you had almost killed Aizawa with a chainsaw. Yeah, good memories.