You won't regret it

Your alarm woke you up so you sat up and yawned, "Ugh that break wasn't nearly long enough for all my injuries to recover!"

You slowly got out of bed and opened the blinds to your room to find that it was raining. You stared outside and thought about what had happened in the past week.

'I still can't believe I won the sports festival it all feels like a fever dream or a poorly written fanfiction"

You hoped the author heard your inner thoughts and hopefully took some advice from it. Then you hopped out of bed to get ready.

Once you had finished getting dressed you went downstairs to eat some breakfast.

You poured yourself some cereal and as soon as you put the spoon in your mouth someone grabbed your shoulders, startling you.

"Good morning (Y/n)! Or should I say this
year's sport's festival winner!"

You choked on your cereal, 'That voice is familiar'

You turned around to find, "M-Mitsuki?!" You exclaimed through coughs.

She smiled widely at you, "The one and only!"

"Wha- what are you doing here this early?!?!"

"Eh? Did your parents not tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"I'm babysitting you and the house for the week while they're out!"

"WHY WASN'T I TOLD ABOUT THIS- wait a minute."

A vivid memory came back to you.

Your mom's mouth was moving up and down but all you could think about was one of those toy monkeys banging the cymbals over and over again.

"Leaving...... Mitsuki......a week"

You stared off into the distance.

"(Y/n) are you paying attention?!"

You had no idea what she said but you said "Huh? Oh yeah totally." You know, like a liar.

"Now that you mention I think I do remember her telling me something like that." You finished up your cereal and got your things together to leave, "Well anyways I should get going now so I'll see you later! Bye Mitsuki!"

"Wait! (Y/n)!"

"Yeah?"

"It's raining outside take your rain boots!"

"Oh yeah. Thanks!" You quickly put your rain boots on and opened the door, "Bye, see ya!"

As you were walking to school you noticed a crowd of people gathered in front of an electronics store. They were watching a rerun of the sports festival.

As you walked passed them some of them happened to notice you.

"Hey, it's (L/n) (F/n)!"

"Good job on winning the festival this year kid!"

"Hey, can I get a quick picture with you?"

"Um sure."

After about five pictures you really needed to get to school, "Sorry guys I gotta hey going!"

Suddenly a group of 12-year-olds stood in front of you. One of the girls in the group stepped forward, "Hey big sis before you give some words of advice?"

"Uhhhhh. Don't... do drugs?"

"You're the coolest!"

When you got a bit closer to school you spotted Izuku walking in front of you so the only logical solution was for you to run towards him and jump on his back.