No time left to complain

For some particular reason as you walked to school this morning the streets were crowded.

"UGGGG" You grunted as you tried to make your way around the crowds.

As you got past a group of kids you accidentally bumped into some kid with a black hoodie. He stumbled a bit then regained his composure.

"Oof Sorry about that!" You said while waving him off.

With his hood covering only the top portion of his face, you were able to see his lips which were cracked. "It's fine" he finally said while slowly walking off.

He gave you kind of an uneasy feeling but then you remembered that you would never see him again so it didn't really matter anyway. With this in mind, you continued your walk to school.

☆☆☆

For the most part, the day was pretty normal. You know the usual- Uraraka, Izuku, and Iida being cute nerds, the usual swears and insults from Bakugou, casual side glances from Todoroki and at least one comment from Mineta. Though the day had been pretty normal lunch had just ended and it was time for Aizawa's class and that guy was like a walking mystery bag full of surprises.

As soon as everyone was in their seats Aizawa went to his usual podium and began to speak.

"GOOD AFTERNOON SENSEI!" You yelled while trying to receive a greeting from the shag man.

He looked at you like he was contemplating whether he was going to ignore you or reply. He sighed before replying back to you, "Good afternoon (l/n)."

'JDSKKDAK HE ANSWERED ME o(`ω' )o' you internally freaked.

Aizawa then went back to his lesson for the day, "Anyways, for the foundational skill of heroics today it was decided that..."

'He's drawing this out on purpose isn't he?' You thought while looking at him.

"You'll be surprised of a three-man team of heroes including me, All Might, and another Hero that you have yet to meet."

Tape boy raised his hand, "so what does that mean we'll be doing?"

"Be the hero that everyone needs whether it's a fire, flood, or any other disaster."

'Wha-'

"It's trial of the rescue!"

The class cheered when they heard what was going to happen.

'Wow, this class is easily excited aren't they?' You thought while looking around the class.

To be fair you were a bit excited about the assignment too maybe today you could show off your skills that you'd been practicing- somewhat. Well, technically using Aries's fire manipulation to make s'mores still counted as practice so yeah you'd been practicing your skills.

☆☆☆

As you all lined up to get on the bus Ultra mega evil Overlord Iida started yelling to the students about getting into pairs and being organized, "FORMER OVERLORD (L/N) GAVE ME THIS POSITION AND I PROMISED TO LIVE UP TO HER EXPECTATIONS!" He pulled out a clipboard and did his famous chopping arm, "EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS SEATING CHART HERE AN-"

Everyone ignored him and started to get on the bus. You were walking down the bus aisle looking for a seat partner you looked left and right judging your peers.