Life just isn't fair

"Are you nervous?" You asked with a comforting tone.

"Extremely," she said while trembling a tiny bit.

"Don't worry Uraraka I mean I know you're going up against Bakugou but look it on the bright side...you're...well he's... okay well there is no bright side but just know, I'll be proud of you even if you win or lose!"

She gave you a half-hearted smile due to the amount of nervousness she was feeling but it was still nice anyways.

As you grabbed both of her hands you wished her a final good-luck, "I know you'll do great Uraraka now I'm gonna go find a good seat to cheer you on." you waved your final goodbye and left.

As you were walking down the hallway to get to the seats of the stadium you saw Izuku walking towards you.

"Ah, hey izu! What are you up to?" you then saw a notebook in his hand. "Huh? what's that?"

"Oh? this?" he then put the notebook in front of his face so that you could read it.

"Hero analysis for the future? What's that supposed to mean?"

He suddenly got sweaty and fidgety, "Uh well it's... it's.....Ah!"

"It's ah?"

"N-no! It's j-just an analysis of hero's quirks."

"Oh! Why didn't you just say so?" your eyes gleamed and your smile grew, "Am I in there?!"

He blushed a little, "y-yeah" then he flipped to your page.

"THIS IS SO CUTE!" it was a drawing of you in your costume with your abilities and weaknesses labeled on the side.

"Wow Izu, I'd say you know more about me than I know about myself." You got closer to his face and whispered, "Are you some kind of... stalker?"

He jumped back "What! NO N-NEVER!"

You swiftly closed the book, "Just kidding"

He put his hand over his chest and sighed.

You laughed at his overreaction and handed him the book"What are you doing with the book though?"

"I'm going to give it to Uraraka."

"Huh? why?"

"Well, I thought that she might need it before her fight with Bakugou."

You pinched his cheek and smiled, "Aw, so considerate! Well, I'll be waiting for you, I'll save you a seat right next to me"

He smiled, "I'd like that."

"You got it boss!"

☆☆☆

When you were finally at the staircase someone grabbed your wrist to turn you around.

Before you stood a very unimpressed looking Bakugou.

"Yo." You threw a peace sign at him, "What's up boss man?"

"Go on a date with me next week."

"Huh?" You thought you might've heard him wrong so you checked to see if you had any water in your ear.

'Maybe I heard him wrong?'

"I said, go on a date with me next week"

'Nope, I definitely heard him right'

"Um...okay"

"Good." He started walking away.

"Wait- Bakugou. Why?"