Ø₱Ɇ₦ɆⱤ

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

Yora Monroe|21

Miss Wild Child is what her grandmother called her

Miss Wild Child is what her grandmother called her. Unlike most grandparents, her grandmother fully supported her wild, rambunctious, and outgoing personality, and loved seeing her enjoy her youth. She couldn't be mad, she was the same way as a young adult.

After the death of her mother, partying, drinking, and one night stands were all she could do to numb herself. Her grandmother knew she was hurting, so she didn't stop her.

Michael Jackson|27

At the young age of 15, Michael was faced with a tragedy that left both of his parents dead

At the young age of 15, Michael was faced with a tragedy that left both of his parents dead. He couldn't handle the trauma, so his personalities split to protect him from those memories. Each one represented one of the 7 deadly sins.

The real estate company his family owned (Jackson Realty) was passed onto his older brother, Malcolm. As the years progressed, Michael's alters started to take over. Emmett wanted what Malcolm had. Parker knew that he would be a better CEO. Gabe wanted it all for himself. Rafael sealed the deal. Everyday when he sat in the main office, he felt that guilt.

He soon realized if he made such a big deal out of what his alters did, he'd go even crazier than he already was.

So he stopped caring.

☯︎︎☯︎︎☯︎︎

Lust- Leon
- Has Michael waking up in bed with different woman every other day, but is quite charming.

Gluttony- Garrett
- Has Michael getting drunk out of his mind from excessively drinking, typically resulting in terrible hangovers.

Pride- Parker
- The narcissist. He's way too overindulged in himself.

Sloth- Sean
- Causes Michael to slack off and miss out on opportunities, which can sometimes hurt his business.

Wrath- Rafael
- The worst of them all. The strongest personality (even stronger than Michael at times). He avenges everything. He never forgives, he never forgets, and he never gets caught.

Greed- Gabe
- Causes Michael to do things that hurt others for his own sake.

Envy- Emmett
- The least problematic. He simply wants everything he can't have.

Ok, onto the story now.