11| Dł₣₣ɆⱤɆ₦₮

☯︎︎ ☯︎︎ ☯︎︎

☯︎︎ ☯︎︎ ☯︎︎

Wednesday Morning

☯︎︎ Michael ☯︎︎

The first thing I felt was cold cement under me. Before I even opened my eyes, I knew he had done something. I just didn't know what.

I sat up slowly, still keeping my eyes closed as I was too afraid to see what he caused, or where I even was. I couldn't keep them closed forever.

Slowly, I opened my eyes and looked around this room in horror.

My jaw dropped. "What the-"

The floor was stained in blood and rusted chains hung from the ceiling. To my left was a man with a bloody knife in his head.

"Welcome to my sanctuary." Raf said.

I rolled my eyes. I didn't have time for this. I was sure I had already missed the meeting with the construction company. I was just fed up.

I stood up and grabbed the body by the ankles and dragged it to the darkest corner of the room. Hopefully Raf would handle that on his own time. I wanted nothing to do with it.

I looked around for an exit. The door was on the complete other side. I made my way over and pulled the door open.

I stepped outside in shock to find out I was in the basement of the hotel. This was the room that Raf had stopped me from going into. Every time I tried to open the door, he'd fight with me.

This wasn't even the most horrific thing I've witnessed of him. I became so used to him, waking up with a bloody body was an inconvenience. No different than a dog peeing on the floor.

❣︎ Yora ❣︎

I coughed, clearing my throat of its hoarseness. I felt like shit and had barely any recollection of the night before.

I was completely oblivious to how I ended up in a Jackson Tower hotel room.

I looked around and noticed my dress was on the floor, tattered and ripped up. I guess it didn't matter since I only needed it for a night.

There was no one else in the room besides me. I somewhat hoped that Michael would be there, but I knew for sure I didn't leave with him last night.

It was AJ.

I don't know what the hell he put in my drink, how he got me here, or what he even did to me. I didn't have any bruises on my body, and I wasn't sore sore at all.