7| A₱₱Ⱡł₵₳₮łØ₦

Ta'rae ☝︎︎☝︎︎Ta'rae is inspired by my day one, Keyoni

Ta'rae ☝︎︎☝︎︎
Ta'rae is inspired by my day one, Keyoni. ❤︎ babyymikey58

☯︎︎ ☯︎︎ ☯︎︎

Sunday at Noon

☯︎︎ Michael ☯︎︎

I slowly started to come out of my slumber with an intense ringing sound filling my pounding head.

If my head was ringing and pounding, this had to have been the worst hangover yet.

I turned on my side, knocking over an empty bottle of Bacardi and saw my phone ringing on the table next to the couch.

I sat up to grab the phone and instantly felt nauseous. My stomach turned and it became harder to breath normally.

"Hello?" I answered, trying my hardest not to throw up all over the floor.

"Michael! You missed the meeting." James said through the phone.

"What meeting-" I tried to ask before getting cut off but a gag. Still, I held it together and didn't let loose.

I still decided to run to the bathroom to make sure that if I lost control of my stomach I'd have a toilet nearby.

"Yes, the meeting with those construction guys so we could discuss adding more buildings to our estates." He explained.

"That was today?" I asked, mid dry-heave.

"Yes, it was. And are you okay-"

I couldn't hold it down anymore. I muted my microphone and threw up in the toilet. It just kept on coming.

Thanks, Garrett.

"No problem." He said.

I rolled my eyes. Sarcasm wasn't his thing.

"Michael?" James called through the phone.

I wiped my mouth and put the phone back to my ear. "I'm sorry. Can you ask them if we can reschedule?" I asked.

"I already did. This was their only opening for two months. We'll have to wait."

"God damnit." I grumbled.

"This isn't the first, and I'm sure it's not the last time you'll forget an important event. Maybe you should consider getting some type of assistant to keep you in check." He suggested. "Your phone reminders don't seem to work."