3| DłVł₦ł₮Ɏ ł₦ MØ₮łØ₦

Fun fact: Yora's grandmother is based off of my grandmother

Fun fact: Yora's grandmother is based off of my grandmother. RIP to my Gram ♥︎

❣︎ ❣︎ ❣︎

Friday Evening

❣︎ Yora ❣︎

I sat in front of the mirror, applying what I assumed to be my fifteenth coat of lip gloss.

My lips were so shiny, if the light reflefted off of them the right way, it could've blinded you. Just the way I liked them to be.

My bedroom door swung open and my grandma came into the room, tapping vigorously on her phone.

"Yora, this daggone phone ain't workin'!" She complained.

I chuckled, obviously knowing that this would most likely be a simple tech issue with an easy solution.

"What's the problem, Gran?" I asked.

"You know how hot it gets down here in Atlanta in the summer, and my goddamn fan is broken! I've been trying to get this Only Fans website to work for a damn hour! I keep on getting pop ups that say 'suscribe to see naked women' when all I really want is to buy a fan!" She complained.

I stared at her for a moment before I bust out laughing. "Are you joking?" I said in the middle of my laughing fit.

"Yora, stop playin'! You know I get hot flashes! I need a fan!" She said, whilst fanning herself.

I finally calmed down a little. "Only fans is not an online electric fan shop." I explained.

She placed her hand on her hip. "Then what the hell is it?"

"A website with explicit sexual content."

She looked at me in shock for a second before laughing. "Really? I might still buy something off of this website. It don't gotta be no fan!"

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "You're one crazy ass, old ass lady."

She scoffed. "I'm goddamn good for sixty-eight. You better hope and pray you still this pretty at my age! This black don't crack, baby!"

"Delores Monroe!" I yelled. "You're way too damn much!"

She laughed. "I'll let the fact that you called me by my name slide this time. Yes, you're like my best friend, but you're still my granddaughter. I'll always be Gran to you." She said.