Make me go: sex buddy?

*chaeyoung*

I felt Mina's arms wrapped around me.The comfort that she gave me made me buried myself on her neck even more.I was comfortably settled on top of her when I felt her hugs turned into caressed. I looked at her face and saw her smirked.

"We're not done yet,Son chaeyoung"

I gulped but a bit of excitement crawls over my whole system.Dominant Mina was beyond something and it is what I wanna see again.

She pushed me down the bed and went on top of me. She stare at me like she was a hungry beast ready to devour it's little prey.She caressed my cheeks and traced her gentle fingers all over my face.

"You're Mine"

She leaned and dived in for a slow and passionate kiss.The kiss were so passionate and sensual that made me groaned as soon as she broke the kiss between us.I looked at her wondering but she just gave me a smirk and a deadly gaze.

"Stay there,don't move"

My curiousity was on it's peak but I decided to follow her commands not even daring to move a bit. She moved out on top of me and went to her dresser and grabbed something.She walked back towards me wearing her that dangerous smirks of her with her hands on her back.

The lights were turned off and the  moonbeam wasn't enough to decipher what was she hiding behind her.
She stood in front of me completely naked.Her whole aura screams danger but it somehow excites me.

"Close your eyes"

"Wait—"

"I said close them,Son Chaeyoung"

I looked at her,contemplating.I don't know what is she planning but my guts and lustful thoughts told me to
follow her commands.And so I did.I breathed in and calmed myself before shutting my eyes off.

I felt her movements as she crawled on top of me again.She placed something on my eyes that covered them before gently lifting my head and tied something behind.It's a blindfold!

"Mina what is this for?"

"Relax,chaeyoung"

"B-but—"

"Hands please"

"W-what?"

"Hands"

I was getting a bit nervous but I opt to chose the easiest way and followed her.Again.I sighed before giving her my trembling hands.She held my hand and chuckled

"Relax chaeyoung,I am not going to kill you"

I tried to calmed myself once again not until I felt my hands being tied together.

"M-mina what is—"

"sssssssh..relax"

She gently pulled my hands upwards and tied them on the headboard.Fuck! I didn't see this one coming.

"Mina why did you—"

"You really are a whiner chaeyoung"

"L-let me go,Mina"

"Don't worry.I'll make you feel so good,trust me"

I gasped.Her raspy voice turned me on.I can feel her hot breathe within my ears. I  felt sudden goosebumps all over my body.

"M-mina.."

She started to licked my ears,nibbed them and bit them while her hands starts to roam around my body.
Fuck,the feeling was so great.My eyes that were currently covered and incapable somehow adds another level of excitement.