Make me go: another stranger

*Chaeyoung*

This is it.The weekend I've been waiting.
Finally.The drive was long but the view proves me it was all worth it.Thanks Jeongyeon unnie.

Inhale..exhale..
Inhale..exhale..

I stopped walking and closed my eyes to seize and enjoy the surroundings.Ah,there's really no better place on earth than beaches,for me.The fresh,cool and calming breeze that hugs me made me smile genuinely. The sound of the waves and the random chirping of birds was enough to clear the chaos in my mind.I am walking down the shore for only five minutes yet my whole being was already calmed and relaxed.

I continued walking down the shore when my phone rang.It's Dahyun.

"Hell--"

"Yah!why didn't you told me you're going to the resort today.If I hadn't ask everyone I wouldn't have the idea of you staying there for God knows how long!"

"Easy there,tofu.I just needed a break"

"Break my ass!"

"Oh,d'you want me to?"

"Fuck you!"

"Oh,I didn't knew you were into me Dahyun unnie"

"Cut it out horndog,anyway how long will you be staying in there?"

"Maybe three days?I don't know"

"Be sure to get back before Nayeon unnie's bday or you'll be doomed"

"Fine,I will"

"Okay,take care and don't forget to call us okay"

"Aye aye captain!"

I chuckled after she dropped the call.Teasing her was really fun.I can even imagine how red she was during our conversation a while ago.

I check my wristwatch and realized it's almost time for lunch.I decided to look for a place to eat nearby the shore and of course I found not only one,but a bunch.I settled onto the one which had few guests inside and chose the table which had the perfect view of the beach.

After deciding and ordering what to eat,I patiently waited for my food to arrive while appreciating the art infront of me sipping on the complimentary juice the resto gave when someone bumped into me making the juice spilled all over me.

Fuck.I mentally cursed.
The juice spilled all over my white shirt which made me a big mess.I stared at the culprit who created the mess and find a girl rubbing her ankle with a pain visible on her face.

Is she that clumsy to tripped on the flat floor without even anything on the way?Looking at her,I guess she is. She's obviously in pain and I am not a heartless person not to lend a hand so I approached her.

"Hey,are you alright?"

"I-i don't think so..my ankles hurt"

"Wait,let me help you"

I grabbed her arms around my neck and let her sit on the chair I was occupying.I checked her ankle and saw it was at a bit bad condition

"Hey,wait here"

I went to the counter and ask the staff for a clean towel and an ice for a compression.It would help her ankle from soring for the meantime before I massaged them.

I grabbed her ankle as soon as I returned back at the clumsy lady who was on a phone call.She was hesitant at first but I gave her a look of assurance saying I know what I'm doing.After giving me a go signal,I gently did my stuff and massaged her ankle afterwards.