Make me go: stranger

*chaeyoung*

"f-faster baby..oh,shit!"

I grinned as I moved my fingers faster than it already was.Her moans echoed in the room as I licked and sucked her wet folds in sync with my fingers.

"Y-yeah..r-right there,oh my..f-fuck!
I'm almost t-there!"

I switched my fingers and tongue making me taste her juices directly from her core as I drew speedy circles on her clit.

"I-I'm cumming..o--ohhhh!"

Her body trembles and her toes curled up as clear liquids flows out from her core indicating she's already done.She was still panting so hard even after  I'm done 'cleaning' her up.She's all sweaty and a total mess in a gorgeous way when I laid beside her..

"T-that was great.." she said trying to compose herself before scooting closer to me

"So you are" I kissed her temple and randomly caressed her bare back.

"By the way,I'm Somi"

"Thanks for the night then,Somi"

---

I checked my watch.It's already three in the morning.I gently moved out of the bed hoping not to wake up the sleeping naked woman beside me.I immediately fixed myself in silence trying not to wake her up before leaving the room.

I quickly made my way to the parking lot and drive away.The mood was great until my phone ranged.
It's Jeongyeon unnie,one of my best pals.

"How's the night,little cub?" she chuckled.She was probably checking how the night turned out with a random girl we bet on.

"Of course,the usual..I won" I beamed

"Fine..I'll let you stay in my resort next weekend.see you in a bit and drive safe okay?bye." I chuckled as soon as she hanged up.

We are all have been and was still living together with Dahyun and Tzuyu.The four of us became inseparable since childhood because of our parents. They're all friends and business partners as well which made me and my buddies do the same thing.

The four of us used to play bets out of boredom.This wasn't even our first time betting on a random girl or me doing one night stands.It's just that I don't believe in commitments as much as I hate marriages.I just hate the idea of being tied around a certain person and wasting your freedom over a certain title of being married.Unfortunately,my friends doesn't think the way I did.

Jeongyeon unnie,the girl crush of the group had her long-time partner,Nayeon unnie.They were dating since college days and were planning to settle down soon.She owned a number of beach resorts while Nayeon unnie had bars.Jeongyeon unnie and Nayeon unnie were basically four years older than the rest of us.

Dahyun unnie,the hyper one,also had a girlfriend, Momo unnie.They were dating for almost two years and were both a fan of wedding vows.Dahyun was a well-known pianist while Momo owned a dance studio and was a great dance instructor.They were both older than me as well.

Tzuyu,the savage one among us was still single.I guess,she was still coping up after Gucci's death,her beloved dog and wasn't ready for any commitment yet But she told us she do believe in marriages and stuffs.She was a famous model and the maknae of our group.

Then,there was me.I'm a freelance photographer and a pro artist.I have my own art studio and had done countless of exhibits since college.That's it.
No girlfriends.No ex-girlfriends.Just a bunch of night stands.Don't get me wrong,I just don't really believe in commitments,Love or affections and marriages.I had my friends anyways and I'm fine living on my own.