Chapter 2

Roman POV

I was woken up by my phone ringing and its fucking 5am . See am not at all a morning person .'This better be something important waking a nigga this early' I say to the person on the other end of the call.
'Ro am sorry for waking you this early, but i have no one to call .'Ariel says at the end of the phone. Ooh sorry  i didnt  mention i had had an ex by the name Ariel who really did me dirty but its cool. Am thinking of hanging up on her ass but again i aint that bad.
'What  do you want Ariel?' I ask praying that I dont loose my cool on her.
'Please i need your help, came get me please I will explain everything  to you later.' She says sounding like she is about to cry.
'So you just gonna wake me up this early to come get you from i dont know where, you really must be high on something.' I say getting mad.
'Ro i beg please just come help me out, please.' She says with a tone of defeat in her voice. Even though this girl did me dirty several times, I still have a soft spot  for her.
'Let this be the first and last time you come to me for anything, where are you anyways.' Mahn i just know am about to regret this.
'I was arrested few hours ago, am at the station few blocks  from club CLIQUE' she says shocking me mahn.
'WTF!what did you even do, you  do know i cant stand cops and the entire police station scene ...argh i will be there in a couple of minutes' this bitch has me all the way fucked up calling me this early talking about getting her out like am fucking related to her. I was woken up early, to add to that i have to drive for 45minutes to a damn station. Talk of being fucked up yoh. I arrive at the station and head straight to the bondsman desk.
'Hello, am here to pick up Ariel Jackson .' I say to the lady seated there.
'Here, her bail is $3500.' I pull out my card and hand it to her. She did same staff on her computer and handed me a receipt and card back then told me to wait while they bring her out. As soon as i see her hoe ass, i start heading towards the exit and wait for her in the car .She really has me fucked up to the max. She sits at the passenger sit and i hear a 'thank you' from her , i say nothing to her cause  i cant get my words right .

'Uuun Ro, i really am sorry for waking you up this early, but i just had no one to call apart from you.' She say breaking the silence .
'Are you for real right now, girl what about that nigga you did me dirty with, ooh your sister..brother?before i forget what of your mother fucking BESTFRIEND and your ass choose to call me?' I say getting pissed off even more.
'Babe am sorry for whatever i did back then, i just didnt want to call them.' She says hanging her head low.
'Aye chill with that babe shit, you really lucky i came to get you cause i could have left you there,next time call your nigga to come to your rescue .' I say pulling up at her drive way. This girl really is out of her damn mind i swear .I head back to Nels place knowing this niggas are still sound asleep.

After all that shit i couldnt go back to sleep, so i decided to play a game and give them more hours to sleep. I didnt even realize it was already one when i decided to stop playing and do something productive. So i cook them lunch and set the table for them but  getting them up is the hardest part.You know how black women wake their kids up??mmmh thats  the only way they can get up fast so waking them up like a black woman it is.
'YOU BETTER WAKE YOUR ASSES UP BEFORE I CAME UP THERE.' I shout from the kitchen sounding like Mama D. Few minutes pass and i hear foot steps coming down stairs.

'Look son, you aint have to wake us up like that damn i thought Mama D was coming to whoop us.' Andreas says holding his head.
'I swear i just heard mama D where is she at??but that style of waking us up mahn'Nel says looking at the table .
'Ro why aint you tell us mama D was coming around?damn now she thinks we are all lazy.' Serenity says sitting down, Nique  was just laughing...i swear this niggah is not okay mentally yoh.
'Guys i really see no problem being woken up like that to a meal like this, but for sure we gonna get it from mama D.' Laurea says. So this nigga really think mama D is around...