Chapter 11

Unknown POV
You know walking in your trap and there are   unfamiliar faces for two weeks and there is no communication whatsoever is really disturbing.Word been going around that one of Dons close person missing and that the whole thing is awakening a different kind of trouble among cities and honestly speaking I wouldn't want to be mixed up in all that trouble but deep down I wanna know who the kid tied up in my trap is. Sitting in my office going through some plan we had for our next step up the ladder I send for my second in command and this nigga doesn't even come and see why am calling him. This is exactly why I do shit on my own when I want shit done,I walk out of my office to where everybody was and there he is gawking at some block built thot.

"Could somebody tell me where you picked up that boy tied up in my basement from?" None of this motherfucker saw it wise to answer me.
"I just know that I ain't about to repeat myself,so y'all better start talking."
"Boss we didn't know it was going to upset you this much,we were doing it for fun and since he looks like he monied up we thought we could ask for ransom money from his people" my second in command says still gawking at this girls' nonexistent ass.
"It's clear y'all don't listen to me when I talk to y'all cause if y'all did you'd know I warned y'all about picking up randoms from the streets,"I say then something just tells me to ask if they have any information on him.
"Since y'all wanna ask for money and shit,I hope y'all have information on him right?"
"Well boss,all we know is that his name is Andreas Jones and that is his girlfriend Jenna with him"he tells me and I immediately take my phone out of my pocket to go through some texts I had gotten from my people in the streets.

I wasn't expecting them to have any kind of information about the missing person but they done mention a name I just heard a few second ago. I just walked towards the basement with a lot of speed causing my second in command to follow me.
"Aye man,what's going on with you ?" He asks me knowing very well he doesn't even care one bit.
"Just open that door and come with me inside and I truly hope y'all learn from what is about to unfold."
We walk through the door and the boy is pretty beat up and mumbling things to himself while the girl is passed out on the floor with both her hands and legs tied.
"Kingston,ever heard of a gang called Silver?" I as him cause before I drive my point home this nigga here would have all his facts straight.
"Yes I have heard of it,ain't it the most powerful gang that ever existed on this sides,most feared and yet protected by the government." He answers me with  a little hint of "where is this heading"
"Actually King you to intelligent to just have picked some random kid of the streets and beat them up but that's not what I wanted to say,remember when I was in search for falcones back then?"
"I remember that,but where is all this going man?" He asks getting annoyed.
"So one of them done send me word that one of this people close to this man called Don is missing" I say
"And....?????" This idiot should learn how to be patient.
"Now that's the most interesting yet scariest part of it all,"then I add"see that young boy there?yes the one y'all had beat up and tied up??thats the boy that is said to be missing." I finish.
"Lemme get this straight,you want to say that that boy has ties with the Silver gang?" He asks as fear start to kick in little by little.
"Yes and that y'all done break he'll loose cause the whole motherfucking gang is out there looking for him and that's not even all,see that boy has a lunatic friend cause havoc over his disappearance." I say
"In short you trying to say we done fuck up big time or?" He asks sounding more stupid than ever before.
"King I know dam well your ass ain't even slow,that's what am trying to say." I say feeling myself get pissed
"Don't even try to raise your voice at me, am pretty sure we can handle that gang now,ain't it supposed to have all this old men and women?"King says to me and I feel like popping his head.
"Kingston the fact that you don't understand shit am trying to say to you is something else but I ain't gonna dwell on that so much cause am about to dip and leave with my family." I say turning to leave.
"I ain't know you are a pussy ass nigga Zain,how am I supposed to show or tell you that this gonna be a game changer for all of us man.why you want to leave so bad anyways?" This idiot is getting more and more stupid.
"Bro I know damn well that your ass is never and has never been slow,why can't you see that y'all just started a war we can never win?" I ask him.
"Wanna know why I ain't about to let them free or just up and leave this place?its cause everything doesn't fit right...how do you explain us catching and taking the boy easily and you claim he has ties with this Don guy?"Kingston says to me
"Kingston...Kingston..,you really are starting to annoy me with all this questions,can't you see that that boy ain't even okay?how do you expect a fight from a person fighting himself dummy?" I say then landing a good ass punch on his jaw leaving the basement to where the whole group was  before adding,"IF YOU ARE AND WERE PART OF THE KIDNAPPING AND BRUISING THEM BRING YOUR ASSES FOWARD!"
A nigga is beyond pissed at this people always doing whatever they want. Seeing all the boys I thought had brains walk forward had a nigga  wishing the ground could just open up and swallow me.
"I don't know how y'all gonna fix this shit but just hope our families don't get wiped off off the face of the earth in seconds and to the one responsible for the bruises on the boys body I do pity you and what's yours." With that I step out of the trap to go take my family somewhere safe.While on the road by the read light I decide to send King a text
Me: Sorry about the punch king but you guys done fuck up big time,anyways the boy lunatic friend is coming at you as wild fire. I know I said through thick and thin but I suggest you release them and go lay low for a while .
King:Zain I know  we done fuck up but we can fix this I know we can
This nigga  doesn't understand the amount of shit they got us in and the amount of coming our way. I had to turn back and go try explain things to them that the amount of tragedy that is about to befall us is no joke.

I'll try my best not to loose my calm cause I might end up pulling the trigger on they dumbass.Driving like a mad man passing all the red lights just to try and help these people understand that there is nothing to fix now.
"Kingston,Xander,Castro,Xavier and Leakey I don't think y'all understand the gravity of y'all actions..,this boy has a whole motherfucking gang looking for him and it's not just any gang but SILVER GANG!" I say on arrival then add,"the last person to ever try and mess with one of the members of the gang had all his bloodline cleared out and nothing was done about it." After saying this,you could clearly see fear written all over their faces and just by that they started moving up and down.
"That is not half of what I was gonna say but just to add to that,the friend to the boy is just in the next city and she just made a hot mess at the ware houses of Nova Nation,Spic Gang and Dee'Dee gang ...mark you she is alone" I finish talking and the boy smiles. I don't know why this boy just smiled at me but I don't even want to know cause his smile was creepy as hell. Kingston was starting to see the damage they made and his ass was sweating bullets while the rest was just pacing back and forth and this boy couldn't stop smiling at me.
"Aye King,lets just vacate this place now."I say and all he does is fucking nod.
"Kingston motherfucking Monroe, I said let's leave now this boy is starting to freak me out." I repeat myself and it's when they all look at the boy to see that weird ass smile he was wearing immediately he heard about his friend's whereabouts.
"Aye Zain motherfucking Smith chill out with the government names,y'all let's pack what we can and what we can't we just leave behind."King says addressing us all.
"Guys I dont think you understand that we need to move..,his friend is approaching like a mad bull." With that I left.

Honestly I don't think I'll ever forget the face that boy made when I mentioned his friends location and the fact that the friend is a stud and that she could give a whole hand trouble so I heard still phases me.Just how dangerous can this woman be,I wasn't even far off when I seen King's car  and the rest trailing behind me.
God please let not this fools get us into more shit than we already is.Amen .Sorry for cursing.
Y'all thought I was just bluffing when I said I am going to lay low for sometime??mahn scratch that shit I might as well just drop out of the game for good.