Meet the charactors

New motion , new fears in arise of commotion but I know I should embrace  new faces with no fear of them switching up on me. Learning not to make black rainfall despite the situation was and still is  the hardest  lesson  I must continue  with. They'll all sell you out no matter the bond, forget about bonds even blood ties switch up on their own blood.

Wish we could go back in time when things around us was a little cool. A lot of people who say they wanna be friends with you as often only want to use you for their selfish  ends, what they can get from you and take advantage of your needs for love to trick you into false friendships. That's when  you need to use your gift to travel the journey of purpose.

Staying in one place for a lot of people  tends to be boring but in my case  none of that bothers me. A lot of people fail to understand that being isolated from people practically your whole life  causes Auto phobia but that's  besides the point, born in a family that is wrecked ain't something i'd wish on people or even my enemies if i have any, but again why would they be hating on my ass for??

Damn i feel like a philosopher yoh😂, pardon my manners  guys am  Nel Messias , just turned twenty one a few weeks ago. I have a brother that i barely saw when growing up cause we grew in different states and am also gay gay. Most of my friends call me an Alpha female cause i get what i want, when i want and how i want it but don't get me wrong , am the passive aggressive person.

Salute!my name is Serenity Garcia, still schooling and an upcoming model...ooh proud lesbian  to. I don't  know what to say about myself right now but i guess y'all will know more much later

Aye, call me Roman Ortiz. You will be seeing me often so i guess its just wise i tell y'all that Nel and Serenity are my homies and when i say that believe that. Ooh before i forget i have a best friend who is a whore a;d am pretty sure he is around here somewhere with a bitch he doesn't even know her name...later y'all

Guys am the lucky best friend of Roman and you can call me Andreas Jones. Y'all will be seeing me often cause wherever my homies at am always with them. lemme get back to making this bitch scream some more.

Hey y'all, am Laurea Martinez a fem that happens to have this huge crush on Nel fine self knowing I'll never her keeps getting me upset.I can say we pretty close but not that close cause this nigga keeps to herself most of the time. Oh am a dancer and i think that's enough for now.

Bonjour, am Anique Santiago a stud at that, cute if i may say so myself. A dancer..well part time, the benefits of owning clubs. Am also friends with Laurea fine ass, well she works for me, I also have two best friends who happen to be my only friends...Phoenix and Darnella. As for now am just chilling with Laurea and this girl is talking my head of about some stud called Nel and how she is fine, how she wishes she could date her but too bad Laurea is dating. She got a niggah wanting to meet this fine stud you and imma meet her soon .