chapter 3

Laurea POV
After that heavy meal that i ate, I swear my ass literally got tired and sleepy. Ro out did himself this time round. I found myself heading to Nels bedroom cause she got a California king size bed for no damn reason at all. All this bed and her ass always end up sleeping on the floor like a retard. She makes me think she really is a retard on G.

Immediately i fell on that bed, i felt as if i was in heaven and when i say that, please believe cause this bed really is comfortable. The bed sheets are soft, cotton soft for real. It actually hadn't taken me along time to fall asleep. I didn't even want to wake up at all. Two or three hours of my peaceful sleep, i hear movement around the bedroom and am a light sleeper so i found myself waking up to a sweaty Nel moving up and down like she is thinking about something real hard.
'Hey, whats up babe.' I swear i saw Nel jump a little.
'Why are you in my bedroom, on my bed and why ain't i seen you there anyways .' Nel says ignoring my greetings...rude much mmh.

'Ooh hush, don't act like i ain't never entered your bedroom or even slept on your plus am here cause your bed is extra comfortable and you barely sleep on it..ooh you ain't seen me  cause i don't sleep wild like you do.' I say that in a duh tone and she just shakes her head and heads towards the bathroom in her room and before she enters, she turns around and say 'you should probably go get ready cause Ro is taking us out tonight .' With that she enters the bathroom.
'Ooh babygirl please inform Andreas and Serenity as well .' she shouts will in the bathroom. Okay this people are acting weird and weird each passing second but am not missing this chance for whatever reason. I walk out of her room and to the guest rooms to find Andreas and Serenity. I walk to the first two and they are empty, in the third one i find Andreas. Like this nigga was glued to the TV watching porn in broad day light, damn nigga...why watch this at a time like this why not at night.
'Aye Andreas, i just been asked to tell you to get ready cause we going out tonight .' I say and this nigga just nods his head at me still glued to the TV. Now i have to find Serenty.

'Hey' i say walking into Serenity's room.
'Hey' she answers dryly. Now i know this is not okay at all.' Serenity whats up, you can always talk to me.' I say to her.
'Its just that i miss my bestfriend for real, i aint mean to hurt her feelings and talk to her in that manner.' She says this as her eyes start getting teary .
'Serenity look don't be hard on yourself, she will definitely come around but now she just is in her own space and is dealing with a lot and not telling us plus she just needs time to digest all this in.' I try comforting her.

'I don't think she will ever be the same though, she barely looks at me, talk of talking to me. She knows i have another friend and i kinder rubbed it to her face sometime back and she was like okay .' Serenity shocks me.
'Look calm down, you do know she is stubborn and she takes words said to her to heart, but one thing i know is that she still cares for you .' I tell her.
'Laurea you don't know her like i do, she takes me out of her way, like she talks to me cause you guys are around and when she does she keeps the conversation as short as possible. I know i messed up but am truly sorry and want our bond back. 'Serenity says. Am sure they'll be fine but as friends cause Nel ass know how to be cold and distant when needed.
'Serenity come on, lighten up we are going out with her, you will get a chance to talk to her there .' I say and she gives me a toothless smile.

We talked for a while, danced a little then i  had to go home and think of getting ready cause am so up for tonight. I walk down stairs to Ro spread out on the couch like a starfish, now i understand why this people are close inseparable close, they definitely have  the same ancestor somewhere cause they cant be having the same characters for nothing. I laugh at my own thoughts as i wake him up to let him know that am leaving but will be back before they leave. I get out cause my ride was already there, few minutes of riding i get at my apartment complex trying to figure out what to wear cause i intend to make a statement tonight. Well i really don't know which place we are going but am definitely going to have fun. My thoughts drift to Christina(Chris)the stud am dating. We haven't seen eye to eye of late, we don't talk that much either and am starting to think that am in this relationship by myself or am being cheated on like a fool i am.