𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙- 𝙾𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚐𝚎

𝗢𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝘅 𝗞𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮

-//-

This is awkward Tobio thought as he shuffles uncomfortably on the king-size bed they're in.

"Can you stop moving? I'm trying to sleep" Oikawa said, turning in the opposite direction shutting his eyes close.

"But I can't sleep Oikawa-San" The blueberry haired mumble quietly. The older could imagine the younger pouting right now, making his heart skip a beat.

You may be wondering, How did the two kings who hate each other so much laying on one king-size bed? Well, it all started when Kageyama Tobio comes to visit the grand king so he could tutor him and help him with his homework but it seems like both of them were enjoying their time together since they both forgot the time.

It's past midnight so Tobio decided to start packing up.

"It's already midnight, I must have forgotten the time gotta go Oikawa-San thank you for helping me" he bowed to the older.

Before he could twist the other bedroom doorknob, the older grabbed his hand. It was quite awkward since now they're both just staring at each other eyes.

"Stay, it's too dangerous to go home at night," Oikawa said.

Tobio tilts his head confused, why is THE OIKAWA caring about him. He thought for a second but doesn't know why so he shrugs it off.

The blueberry haired let go of the doorknob putting his stuff back to where he last left it.

"Go shower, here's a hoodie and a short. It may be too big for you but it's ok" Oikawa said with no facial expressions as he hands the clothes to the other.

After Tobio was done showering and changing he look at the mirror. The hoodie was definitely too big and long for him he could see his collarbone since the hoodie slip down his shoulder and the hoodie itself has almost reached his knees.

Oikawa was reading a book until he heard the bathroom door open, revealing a really small cute teen.

Just like how I imagine Oikawa thought.

"You look cute Tobio-Chan" he teased the younger with a smirk causing the other to blush.

"Come on let's go to bed" The older exclaim and yawn.

And that's how they ended up here.

Oikawa sigh as he moves closer to Tobio, wrapping his strong arms around the younger waist while his other arm moves the other head to his chest. The older won't admit it but the warmth Tobio provides really calm him and makes his heart flush feeling him this close.

When Kageyama felt his head being move he glitched but soon relax.

"I always adore you Tobio," Oikawa said, confessing his feelings.

After hearing that the shorter male blush hard, thanking the darkness for not showing his now colored red cheeks.

After a while, he could feel himself drifting back to sleep and feels a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Goodnight cutie"

"Goodnight Oikawa-San" he mumbles and with that, they both went to sleep.

It's almost 1am and I can't sleep no matter how hard I try 😀 pls help.