𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎- 𝚃𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚐𝚎

𝗧𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 𝘅 𝗧𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗼

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎: Death

-//-

Why...why... The blue hair boy thought as the blond male walked past him with his girlfriend. Kageyama watched them walked down the road, smiling and giggling with each other.

I wish it was us Tsuki

Flashback

They are both standing in an empty gym. Hinata hurts his ankle badly so he wasn't able to practice with Kageyama. But still, Kageyama stays after the practice to of course practice more to make his serve and set perfect. Since Suga was worried he insisted that Tsuki stay with the younger boy and so he agreed.

"I...I-"

"Spit it out king, I don't have all day," The taller male said, tapping his foot impatiently.

Finally, the younger gather all his strength. After 2 heavy breathe he confessed his love for the other male.

"I-I like- like you Tsukishima-San," he said, blushing hard he looks down as the sweat drip down from his temple. Waiting for an answer feels like years for Kageyama until he heard a chuckle then turned into laughter.

"Really king!? Aw, I never thought the king would confess his love to his crush" Tsuki said as he started to laugh harder and harder. While he was enjoying the moment, Kageyama feels his tears slowly found themselves dripping down his face.

More and more tears start to slide through as the sound of sobbing started to echo throughout the gym. He looks at the blond. The other shrug then begins to walk out of the gym not before stopping to say "I don't like someone like you, stupid, irresponsible, untrustworthy-" and so on but the blue hair male covered his ears as he started to cry harder and harder until he can't anymore.

He woke up at 3 AM in an empty gym on the floor. Then Kageyama remember what happened. He quickly went home. Letting all his emotions out in his pillow.

End of flashback

It's been quite a while since the incident happens, the two never talk again and Tobio was still in love with Tsukishima Kei. Even if the other male doesn't love him back, he can't stop his heart from loving someone.

Every day was hard for Tobio, having no sleep because of insomnia and having to go to work every day even if he was still in high school was even more exhausting. It was the weekend and seeing his crush with another person, happy was painful to see. They make eye contact as they walk past each other crossing the road.

Tobio feels his eyes water again so he started to walk faster to reach his apartment. Once he reaches his destination, he took off his shoes and flop on his bed to again, let out his emotion.

I love you, but you love someone else

You guys are happy together

You don't need me in your life, not even once

Sob was all that the empty room filled with. After hours of crying, he soon fell asleep just to wake up at 3 AM. Kageyama stood up from his bed and head to his bathroom, locking the door he rolled up his hoodie sleeves to see all the fresh cuts down from his shoulders to his wrist.

Tears pricking down his face, he felt his knees giving up on him. He fell to the cold floor gripping on the sink for his dear life. I can't feel anything anymore. What's the point of living. He thought.

As the time passed the blue-haired male stood up again. He unlocks his bathroom door then proceeds to head to his apartment door to open it. He heads to the elevator and pressed the top floor button.

Ding!

The elevator opens. Tobio can feel the fresh air as he inhaled it then exhaling it. He repeated a few times as he walks toward the edge of the building.

If I die no one would notice anyways
I'm just a waste of energy and time
No one needs me in their life
I will never be important to anyone, not even you Tsukishima but I will always love you

Tears started to slip down the younger face as he refreshed all his memories with his teammates and "enemies". All the time they spend was now going to waste.

Tobio grabbed his phone from his pocket as he open the Karasuno group chat

"I'm sorry everyone, I'm sorry that I'm a disappointment to the world and all of you guys. I'm trying my best to be better but it's not working. I'm sorry that I didn't say goodbye in person since I would probably be dead already haha... please remember to take care of yourself and be yourself. No matter how hard it is please keep going because it will be worth it in the end.

-From Kageyama Tobio"

Send!

Sighing, he blinks through his tears to take a clear view of the sky. It was beautiful he thought. Tobio thought of the romantic's none existence memories he has with Kei, the scenario he would create in his head just to cheer himself up and give himself hope that Kei would come back to him. Funny right? But it never happen.

The world was so cruel he thought.

I just wish someone would at least come check on me

No one did

This is it... I'm finally going to be free

Tobio look at the sky one more time...as he took a step. It took a second to reach the ground but it feels slow for Tobio as he slips a little smile.

This is it

Blood was coming out everywhere. There stood a grandma "If only you gave it more time" she said. Behind her stood a tired blond male, all sweaty crying a mess.

"I was too late" Kei whispered to himself. He ran over to the dead body as he hugs him tightly "don't go yet-don't". At first, When Tobio confessed, Kei was in an arranged marriage with a girl he tricks himself to love.

He ignore the butterflies. Every single one of them when the other confessed and the times they had as a teammate. He knew he was in love with him but there was nothing he can do but just to let go.

Regrets were all he had, he couldn't believe he has let someone down. He knew it was his fault but again he had no choice.

But still, I could have saved you, king...I never get to say what I wanted to say in a long time since you confessed.

"I'm sorry Tobio, I love you." He cries out. Screaming hoping the pain would end. Hoping it was just a dream. Just a long dream. He wishes he could just be by the other male side spending their time as lovers. But that would never happen cuz it was too late.

Welp, I was feeling a bit sad so I created this story. Hope you guys like it even tho it's confusing and not the best.

please do support me by voting!! It gives me motivation to continue the one-shot stories thank you!💕