𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗-𝙾𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚐𝚎

𝗢𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝘅 𝗞𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮

-//-

"Tobio-channn" The older calls out before rolling over on his stomach. Gazing at the younger male who's watching a volleyball tournament, eyes glued onto the TV screen. Oikawa sigh as he stands up from the sofa and head toward their shared bedroom.

He flop on their comfy king-sized bed, exhaling a long breath. Facing away from the sun.

"What should I do to catch Tobio's attention?" He asks himself while gently tapping on his chin. "Ah!" He uttered aloud. "I've got a perfect idea," The older said, smirking.

Tobio sigh.

The tournament ended, now I'm bored.

he thought before getting up from his place. He opened up the fridge only to see a bunch of leftover junk foods which makes him gaged a little. The male closed the fridge in advance. then making his way to the bedroom.

He twisted the wooden door open, only to be greeted by complete silence. Isn't Tooru-San in here? He questioned, tilting his head slightly.

Tobio stepped inside the room and closed the door. "Tooru-San? Are you in here?" He asked, looking around the empty room.

"Ahem"

The blueberry hair quickly turned his head toward the bathroom entry, only to reveal a half-naked Oikawa.

"Look at these 6 packs, you like it Tobio-Chan~?" He asked in a teasing manner, wiggling his eyes brows while the other nonchalantly watched him.

"I can't really see them Tooru-San" He pointed out causing the older to froze in his place. Looking disturbed by his sentence.

"Ex-excuse me?"

"I really can't see them"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, IT'S RIGHT HERE!" The brunette shouted, pointing at his so-called "6 packs".

"Hm, if you say so" Tobio spoke, feeling his lip curved up into a smirk.

Yes, I said it was a dump but eh