𝙲𝚞𝚝𝚜-𝚃𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚐𝚎

𝗧𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 𝘅 𝗞𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮

-//-

"Baby I'm home" Tsuki's voice echoes through the house.

"I'm here" Kagyema yell as he ran down the big long stair.

you see here Tsukishima and Kageyama aren't your normal lifestyle married couple. Tsukishima Kei is the most well-known CEO of the company and the leader of one of the biggest mafia in Japan.

He is cold and emotionless, he never shows his emotion to anyone and is tough except of course his kitten Kageyama.

"Tsuki! You're home" the blueberry hair boy yells as he jumps and hugs Tsukishima like a cute koala. Tsuki wraps his arm around Kags waist.

"I miss you so much kitten" he hugs him tighter.

"I miss you too, I also made dinner come on Tsuki!" Kageyama calls his husband as he releases himself from Tsuki's warm well-fit body (😏).

"This is delicious kitten" Tsuki compliments his Baby's food.

Right now they are sitting on a giant long table, being on the opposite side facing each other as they look at one another with bright lovely eyes.

When Kageyama was examining his lover's body he notices dark water-like liquid leaking through his husband's black suit. He stands up and walks up to the blond hair boy as His lover watches him.

He reaches out and touches the place where the liquid was leaking from and saw that it was blood, his eyes widen as he looks at Tsukishima.

"Tsuki what happened?" He asks in a worried tone as he starts to unbutton the muscular boy.

"It's nothing Kag just a little cut, I guess it leaks through the bandage Yamaguchi gave me after the mission" Tsuki explains not interest as he finishes his food, he stand up and walk toward the stairs.

"Tsuki this is not fine, let me treat your wounds," Kageyama said, this is not his first time treating Tsukishima, it happened almost every week where he would come back with a wound.

Tsuki looks at the boy with a lovely gaze as he denied the younger offer and assures him he was ok but that didn't change anything instead the younger look up and give Tsukishima his famous puppy eyes.

"Please?" He begs, his eyes start to get watery as he looks down.

Tsuki sigh, cursing at himself for making his baby cry, he pulled the younger into a tight hug not caring about the expensive clothing which is now soaked in blood but he doesn't care he could buy them anytime.

" I'm sorry for making my kitten cry" he speaks out

"it-it's f-fine" the boy stutter

"bu-but le-let me tr-treat yo-your wound," Kageyama said.

"ok baby" Tsukishima reply.

This is just a little one-shot I did when I'm bored 😐