𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚖-𝚂𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚔𝚊𝚐𝚎

Warning: Depressed, small and short Kageyama

Kageyama x Sakusa

-//-

'Mom, dad it's me, Kageyama your son..' little Kageyama said

'We don't have such ugly, disgusting children and especially an omega!' The woman yelled backing away from the little boy with a man beside her.

'But mom! I am your son...your children' he pouted staring at the ground.

'No, no STOP IT' she shouted, unlocking the door both of the adults walked out carrying their bags into a car and drove off.

'Mom, NO NOOO' that was the last thing he said as he watched them drive away. Dropping on his knees he cried, All the little boy wanted was love.

"Mom..mom...dad...do-don't..don't leave pl-please!" The male bounced from his bed. He sighs, sweat dripping down his face to his neck.

"Mom...dad...I missed you guys" he mumbled tears rushing down his red cheeks, he cried, sobbing violently he grabbed his phone from the small table beside his bed to check the time 3:20 am it read.

When Kageyama's parents left him, The boy moved in with his cousin Kenma, but Kenma decided to move into his boyfriend Kuroo's apartment instead since it was pretty spacious for both of them than his apartment.

At first, the boy was scared to move out because he didn't want Kageyama to be alone (and he secretly knew that the male was depressed but he was good at hiding it) not only that but the boy is an omega a rare one, he's fragile just like glass how can the male leave him alone.

It took the other male about 2 weeks to convince his cousin to move out, not that he wanted him to but it was for the best. Kageyama always knows that his nightmares at night always wake Kenma up and it probably annoyed the male but again that was also not true, All Kenma wants is to take care of the little omega.

--

It's too early, he thought, no matter how hard he tried his mind won't let him go back to sleep so the male decided to take a walk. Why did they leave me? Because I'm not born strong like others? Not an alpha that they expected? The boy questioned himself as he kept walking. He could hear footsteps behind him. He stopped his track and quickly turned around.

Nothing

Maybe I was just paranoid again. He said not wanting to scare himself.

He started to walk back to his apartment then the footsteps started moving again, Kageyama stopped, he took a deep breath just to turn around and hit what he thinks is a wall. Wait a minute he thought as he looked up this is a person. As soon as the boy realized that he quickly moved back looking down, His scent was strong.

"Look up, will you?" The person Kageyama has missedjudge asks him more like commanding him but both work either way. Kageyama looks up just to see half of the taller male face, the other half got covered with a mask. "You do know it's dangerous to walk alone at night right?" he asks again. The boy nodded.

"I-I ca-can't fa-fall asl-asleep that's wh-why" He stuttered looking back down.

Silence

The omega then felt a finger touch his chin, slowly moving his face up to meet the mystery male one. "Not an excused but I'll accept it now go home cutie"

"You don't want to get eaten by a big bad wolf, don't you?" he continued

Kageyama quickly shakes his head, tears threatening to fall. The male seemed to notice, he sighs and embraced the younger, Usually, Kiyoomi won't go out and hug a stranger but the boy himself seems to be very fragile and look like he just wants to be loved and Kiyoomi feels the need to just give him that  "I'm sorry was I being too hush?" he asks softly. The male nodded as he let some tears fall. "I'm sorry".

"My name is Sakusa Kiyoomi, yours?''.

"Kageyama Tobio''

"Well nice to meet you, Tobio"

-----------

This was supposed to be the Kageyama x everyone story but it was too trash so I'm creating another one and I still decided to post this anyway lol, sorry this one is trash and bad I'll make another one soon!