𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝-𝙸𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚐𝚎

𝗜𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘇𝘂𝗺𝗶 𝘅 𝗞𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎: Confusing

-//-

"Kags you don't have to worry, everything is going to be fine" Kindaichi reassures him. Kageyama fidgets with his finger as he looks up at Kindaichi who's looking back at him with a gentle gaze.

Right now they are walking down a giant hallway in the mansion who's? You ask well it's Iwaizumi the leader of the biggest mafia gang in Japan.

"what if he hates me you know what I change my mind I don't want to be a freaking maid to a mafia"The blue hair male exclaim.

At first, he agrees just because he was going to get paid enough for his rent and food after his parent's death but who cares he rather would work for the rest of his life than this.

"What!? No way! I already told him he's going to kill me! Please Kags do it for me for your own damn best friend" the taller please "fine" he sigh.

You see Kageyama was just a normal teen who live in Tokyo by himself, he was a cute, innocent, a fluff ball in the neighborhoods where he's at. He was never introduced to the outside world where there are killings and full of hatred but his best friend Kindaichi knows.

The tall male work with Iwaizumi since he was a little their parent know each other since they were born when Kageyama ask him for help he decide to let Iwaizumi offer a job as his maid and Kageyama accepted the offer.

Handgrip tighter together. Here they are in front of a big wooden door. Kindaichi could sense his best friend's worries he grabs his hand and squeezes it softly telling him "it's going to be fine, I work with Iwaizumi for years even if he sounds cold he'll warm up to you ok?".

"Ok"

Knock knock

They heard a soft come in. Letting out a big long sigh The walk-in. "So Kageyama Tobio, is that right?" The older ask. Shuffling his paper together, placing them on his table as he glance up Seeing a shaky boy and a smiling Kindaichi.

"Yo, yes this is Kageyama the maid you hired"Iwaizumi turn his head to take a better look at the pretty boy, the boy was ethereal he thought, nodding he order Kindaichi to show Kageyama around and to meet the members.

"That was a relief, "Kags said, letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "It's not like he's going to kill you or anything" the other male sas. The two are now heading to the living room where everyone is.

As they were getting closer and closer Kageyama starts to shake again feeling anxious and nervous he could hear the members talking or shouting at each other. As they walk inside all he saw was chaos and couples making out. He scrunches his face in disgust.

Kags POV (finally)
Suddenly the chaos stop as Kindaichi yelled "Guys!" grabbing their attention. "Who's that" one of the members ask his deep cold voice send shivers down my spine.

I hid myself behind Kindaichi as he starts talking again. "He's Kageyama Tobio, Iwaizumi new maid" he explain. Now there's just silence after Kindaichi stops talking.

Why does everyone look so surprised? I wonder. Then I feel myself stumble but thank god I found balance, as I shuffle uncomfortably to maintain my balance as the person grip on me, why is he so light I thought. "If you're wondering Why I'm light it's because I'm a ghost," the person said.

I jump in surprise waiting for my bum to hit the ground I feel someone grab my waist. I look up and saw a pale looking face looking straight into my soul. We make eye contact for a few minutes until he stops and let go of me.