𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝙾𝙾-𝚄𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚐𝚎

𝗨𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗷𝗶𝗺𝗮 𝘅 𝗞𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮

-//-

"Are you ok?"
Fuck
————
"I'm ok" Sounding more confident I show my face with a small smile on it. "If you say so" he responds. About to go back to sleep another thunder hit "AH" I scream covering myself with my Blanket.

I can feel his gaze burn through the back of my head. Stop staring I said in my mind, too scared to tell him. "Are you ok?" He asks again making me sigh. "I'm fine, go to sleep," I told him.

Third POV
Instead of obeying, Ushijima gets up from his bed and place himself on the smaller bed. "You can tell me anything...I won't hurt you" He reassure. Kageyama sigh, he sit up facing the older. "It's just that...I'm scared of thunder. When I was little I saw a stray cat getting struck by it" "It's not that traumatic but it still hurt me and give me a flashback." Ushijima sigh "it can be to someone, I'm sorry you have to see that".

Silence

"It's already dark we have training in the morning, we should go to sleep," the older said. Kageyama agreed. The younger lay back down on the bed. Then a soft warm touch hit his back. He feels an arm wrap around his waist pulling him closer.

"I know you're still scared so I'll stay with you" causing Kageyama to blush. Leaving a small shy "k" they both went to sleep peacefully.

------
It's been a while since I've posted. I apologize