𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎-𝚂𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚔𝚊𝚐𝚎

𝗦𝗮𝗸𝘂𝘀𝗮 𝘅 𝗞𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮

-//-

Kageyama and Sakusa are known as the "everlasting couple" in their university. Sakusa Kiyoomi, who is one of the if not- most intelligent students in their whole campus, furthermore, the male is a germaphobe who definitely will not let you touch him unless you are the most important person in his life.

This privilege was earned by another well-known popular student named Kageyama Tobio. Who has great talents such as volleyball and drawing. Though he needs to work on his grades a little. But other than that, These two are considered as the perfect pairs.

It is Christmas break. The days where everyone would spend quality time with their families and loved ones. Fortunately, Both of the males live far away from their family and due to their family issues, they were never close with them. With this knowledge, because of covid, the two are able to stay together in their dorm and are even more inseparable than they were before.

Kageyama looks over to their bedside table and reads the time.

12:30 am

He let out a heavy breath before shifting his position a little, making the other pull him closer. "Oi, I need to breathe" He whispered shout at Sakusa who clearly didn't acknowledge what the other said. Instead, he hugged the male tight and placed small pecks through the other neck.

Kageyama could feel cheeks warming up. While trying to calm himself down, The curly hair stopped his movement. "Let's go to the flower field" He whispered into the blueberry hair ears, giving him tickles. Kageyama nodded.

Slipping Sakusa's giant hoodie over his small figure, The shorter male quickly drags the other's arms toward the door. The taller male grunted, still struggling to put on his sweater but let his boyfriend lead their way.

Throughout the short trip to the field, Sakusa stared at the other male. Watching him jump around excitedly. The flower field was where the older male confessed his love for Tobio, and where they spend most of their time throughout the years. It was their favorite place. A place that will surely be kept deep in their heart.

"The flowers are hidden" Kageyama pouted, looking at the pile of snowed surface. "It's ok, they'll grow out soon," The older said, before taking a seat, following by the shorter male.

"Look at the moon, it's so pretty," Kageyama said. Sakusa looks at him as the moon strides over them. Making the younger eyes glowed. The stare lasted quite a while, making Kageyama notice the other male.

"Oi, are you even looking at the moon?" He asked.

"You're the moon that lights up my world"

"Isn't that the sun?" The shorter joked, cackling at what his boyfriend just said.

"Well, I preferred the moon"

"Same..."

Don't know where this is going at all