𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝙾𝙾-𝚄𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚐𝚎

Ushijima x small, short Kageyama

-//-

"BAKAYAMA" Hinata shouted. "CALM DOWN BOKE I'M COMING" Kageyama answered as he ran toward the bus. As he hopped on the big bus there were tons of different teams including Nekoma High, Fukurōdani Academy, Shiratorizawa Academy,  Itachiyama Institute, and Inarizaki High.

So many people he thought. Kageyama walked down the big hall of the bus, glancing at different seats and seeing new faces. "Hey cutie, wanna sit with me?" A voice popped beside where the small male was walking. Kageyama abruptly stops wondering who it is he turns to his side only to see a tall muscular looking male with kinda blond hair staring at him with a smirk. "No tha-" "The bus is about to close, please take your seat and put on the seatbelt to avoid any injuries, thank you for cooperating". The dark hair male sigh and agreed. 

"What's your name cutie?" the blondie asks as he leans on the window. "Kageyama Tobio, and please don't call me cutie," he answered with a sassy tone receiving a small chuckle from the other. Kageyama directs his attention to the blond and asks the same question. "Atsumu Miya" the male gave him a short answer. Nodding his head Kageyma turns the other way watching the road from the window across him.

--

"We have arrived at our destination, the training camp please check your things before heading out" As the boys check in their rooms, Kageyama look at his room number and stared at the door Why can't I just stay with my team oh right the rooms are full smh he sighs, stepping in the room which is quite decent with two beds and a sofa on the side finishing off with a TV in front of the bed.

"What are you doing here?" Kageyama moves backward to see a male walk out of the shower wearing a short and a hoodie. "Uh-uh'' He stutters, The other stops and turns around "Wakatoshi Ushijima" He introduces himself following the younger. "The other rooms are full, that's why coach Ukai told me to come here" He explained not wanting to make eye contact with the tall male.  

After time passed the boys didn't speak a word to each other, Kageyama did take glances at the other male but ended up getting caught anyways. To keep the atmosphere comfortable both of them went to sleep.

--

Kageyama POV

BANG I shot my eyes open, What was that I thought. Sitting up I looked at Ushijima to find him asleep. He probably didn't hear that. I guess it was thunder...wait...THUNDER?!. As I thought of the word another lighting strike, My body started to shake as the warm tears started rolling down my cheeks. Why now? I question inside my mind. Not wanting to show my weak side I tried to cover my month.

BANG I whimpered, Hopefully he didn't hear that as well. As I thought things were going well...

"Are you ok?"

fuck

---------------------------------------

Sorry that I haven't been updating. I got an exams for the whole week but now that it's over and that I will be having a holiday soon so I will be updating as much as I can!. hope you enoy this chapter tho.

thank you

@-mochateaa for requesting! (This one shot use to be a kageyama x all but I change it and I'll make a new one)