𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝-𝙾𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚐𝚎

𝗞𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝘅 𝗢𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘄𝗮

-//-

"Tobio-chan~" The boy who's called Oikawa whined, laying on his boyfriend lap as the other boy was reading a manga "this manga is really good Tooru-san, you should read it too," Kageyama said completely ignored the older whine. "Ehhhh?? Let me see" right after Oikawa sat up he snatched the book from the other causing the upset Kageyama to pout "well that was mean!" he exclaimed turning away from his boyfriend while Oikawa was flipping through the manga. "Hmm, romance? Didn't know my little Tobio-chan would enjoy romantic stuff~" he teased glancing at the younger. He turned back facing Oikawa with a slight blush, "Stop it will you? It wasn't even romantic just a little sweet" he argues.

"Really?~" He smirks seeing his little Tobio blush, even more, lost in the boy gaze Oikawa didn't realize it until a pillow hit his poor face by the pouting boy. "Why would you do that to your senpai angel?" he groans but as soon as he gains back his consciousness another pillow was smashed into his face, groaning he uncovers his face with his hand witnessing the cutest small boy he ever has seen giggling at him he sound like an angel he thought still gazing at Kageyama. How can an angel become my boyfriend? ''An angel?" "yeah.." realizing what he just said the older jump from the sofa landing on the floor.

Panic was all he was feeling "cute" he heard Kageyama mumbled "never knew this moment would come" he burst into laughter "OIII!" the other yelled, "don't bully your boyfriend like this!" now it's the older turn to pout as Kageyama was back from laughing at his boyfriend. "My stomach hurt from laughing too much hehe," he said looking at the now pouting boy feeling bad a little he decided to fake being mad at his boyfriend "that's for teasing me hmph!" crossing his arm not glancing at the pouting boy "aw is my Tobio-chan mad? I'm sowwyy'' he babied voice the other boy as he stands up, scooping his boyfriend from the sofa bridal style "what are you doing?" the other asks unamused tho inside his heart is beating a little too fast.

Oikawa walks to the window of their apartment with his boyfriend in his arm, both staring at the nice view, suddenly Tooru leans in his boyfriend's ears whispering "maybe I was being too sweet" he smirks, only to receive a soft snore from the other. Admiring his beautiful boyfriend in his arms he sighs it's already 9 pm might as well head to sleep he thought. Laying his boyfriend gently on their bed Oikawa cover the blanket for both of them hugging the younger tight before drifting to sleep he places a kiss on Kageyama temple whispering ''goodnight Tobio-chan" silence ''I love you''

''I love you too'' he mumbled as they both went in their deep slumber.