I

You're going to save so many lives...

Hiro Hamada, a senior at SFIT, had just finished producing another chip to create another Baymax. He let out a sigh and yelled "Ow!"

"Hello. I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion."
"Yes! It worked! Time to send you off to my first client."

(•-•)

In a small house lived a girl named YN. Recently she had been diagnosed with depression and her parents worried constantly. She had just lost her brother and it was hard on her especially since he had taught her so much. He was a student at SFIT as well as a best friend to another student attending the school. They both died in the tragic fire 4 years ago. Every day, she doesn't want to believe her brother is gone but she knows that it's the truth.

"YN? Are you there?" her mom called.
"We have a gift for you that will be here soon."
"Okay." she nodded and laid back down in her bed.

10 minutes later there was a knock at YN's door. "Hm? Come in."
Hiro walked in holding a red box. "Hello I have some-- Wait.. Y-you're YN LN..."
"And you're?..."
"Hiro Hamada."
YN recognized the name "Hamada? Tadashi was your brother. Right?" Hiro nodded. "He was my brother's best friend."
"I know..." Hiro plugged the box in and sat next to YN. "Punch me as hard as you can."
"What?
"Do it." YN punched Hiro in the arm weakly. "I know you can do better than that. Just think about all the anger you've ever felt from when your brother died and just go fo- OW!" YN punched him hard.

The box opened and a squishy marshmallow-like thing inflated and waddled carefully toward Hiro and YN.
"Hello. I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion. I heard a sound of distress. What seems to be the matter?"
"I'm fine. Scan her. Not me."
Baymax turned toward YN. "I will scan you now." He scanned her.
"You have 3 bruises on your left leg and small incisions on both arms."
She began to cry.
"It is okay to cry." Baymax hugged her. "You will be alright. There. There." She hugged Baymax and didn't let go.
"Thank you Hiro..." YN turned to hug Hiro. "Thank you so much..."
"No problem. He's all yours now. He's here to make sure you're okay. Baymax cares. He's always going to be here for you. I promise."
YN hugged Hiro and went back to Baymax after Hiro had left.
"A depressed emotional state is not healthy for a growing adolescent. Support from friends and family can help improve your emotional state. Calling your three most contacted people."
YN saw pictures of three people on the screen. She stood there silent and just stared blankly at his tummy.

-----

I present my new story. Hope you enjoy it! :) This one is still going to get attention while I attempt writing this, my Hiro X Reader, and my upcoming lemon (*wink*) all at the same time.

Also, for the next chapter I need names. I'm hoping this will be read. If you are reading this, please comment your name or name suggestions to add in. Thank you :)