IX

AN: FBF= favorite breakfast food

-----

YN had a difficult time sleeping that night. She laid wide awake, staring at a blank, lifeless ceiling.

I hope the police were right about stopping Chloe and Tiffany... I am running out of time...

A distant squishing of feet was present. There's only one person... or robot that could create that.
"Are you having trouble sleeping? You may have insomnia due to stress, anxiety, and depression. Certain medications can also cause insomnia." Baymax scanned YN. "Your neurotransmitter levels are extremely low." He sat on YN's bed and laid down with her. "Physical reassurance can help with your extreme feeling of sadness." Baymax sensed that YN had calmed down after hugging her. He did not let go though. He turned his heater on as YN could finally rest.

YN woke up to the smell of FBF.
"Oh Baymax, you're still here."
"I am your personal healthcare companion. Your safety is my only concern."
YN got up and ran downstairs to find Hiro and her mom cooking breakfast.
"Hiro! What a surprise!"
"Hi YN, I came to check on you and make any repairs on Baymax."
"Baymax is okay. He's still up in my room. Probably charging."
"Ow!" Hiro yelled. Squishing noises came down the stairs.
"Hello Hiro. What seems to be the problem?"
"Just checking up on you. I'm not actually hurt." Hiro updated Baymax's health chip and placed it back in his access port.
"Thank you. Actually thank you for everything you've done... I only have 2 days left until Tiffany and Chloe want their money. Or else."

-----

AN

HEYO :D Wow okay so thank you to BigJelsaPentatonix6 she made my day TwT Go check out her stories :3 And I apologize for not updating as much as I'd like but... as a story is nearing the end, it gets harder to write... Yes the story will be ending soon... There might be only 2 or 3 chapters left in this. Next chapter is already in drafts being finished :) Also, there might be 3-4, maybe 5 left in my Hiro X Reader fic. I already have what my next fic will be so look forward to that >w< It's BH6 related too :3 Well, bye for now!