VII

The 3 headed to Hiro's aunt's café for lunch.
"Hey Aunt Cass!"
"Hiro! You brought a friend! Hi I'm Hiro's aunt! Call me Cass!"
"Oh good morning ma'am!" YN was still a bit shaken from talking to the police. Her thoughts were scattered and she couldn't think correctly.

Baymax showed a picture of the food pyramid on his belly. "YN. For a growing adolescent, you should be consuming at least 2 servings of dairy, 4 servings of fruit, and 6-8 serving of vegetables."
"I'm lactose intolerant."
"Some alternatives are soy milk, almond milk, and coconut milk." Pictures of the alternatives appeared on screen. "You also will need protein in your diet. Some foods high in protein include but are not limited to meat, fish, cheese, tofu, beans, yogurt, nuts, and seeds." Baymax showed a picture of a food pyramid on his belly. "A balanced diet and regular exercise will help lead a long and healthy life."

Cass brought out two glasses of juice and two turkey sandwiches.
"Thank you."
"YN, have those two girls been sending any more emails?"
"No.. They said in a week they want the money so I don't think they'll contact me until the week is up."
Baymax sensed worry in YN's voice. He hugged her, "Do not worry. You will be safe."
YN hugged the squishy robot back as Hiro smiled, knowing that his brother's invention truly would help people.

-----

AN

Sorry this chapter was short... BUT! There's only 1 more week until my spring break starts. THAT MEANS UPDATESSSSS. Stay tuned for more!! ;w;

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 1k READS ON MY LEMON AND ON THIS STORY. THAT'S FANTASTIC. YOU'RE ALL BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL.

Bye for now :3