IV

"It's Chloe."
YN recognized the name. The very name that belonged to one of the girls who had made her life hell. But why, of all the people in the world, would she be calling?
"Tell her I'm busy."
"She seems eager to speak."
YN's mom knew what had happened between her and YN as well as another girl involved.
"But mom... You know what happened between us..."
"No buts."
YN sighed and took the phone. "Yes what?"
"Hi YN. How are you doing so far?"
"Why do you care all of a sudden?"
"Oh... I don't."
"Then why are you calling?"
Chloe laughed. "Listen up bitch. Tiff and I don't have anyone to stomp all over anymore."
"Not my problem."
"We will find you."
"How?"
"Connections." Chloe hung up.

Maybe she was just bluffing about it. YN tried to lose all connections to people involved as well as anyone in the school. YN lost every single friend. All the trouble and depression just to keep from being noticed. All for nothing...

"Baymax?"
"Hello, YN. Your neurotransmitter levels are low indicating you are sad." Baymax immediately pulled YN into a warm hug. "In my database, information that states what makes girls happy is chocolate, shopping, and affection. I am giving you affection." Baymax nuzzled the top of YN's head.
"Thank you Baymax."
"No need to thank me, YN."

An email notification popped up on YN's laptop. It was an email from Tiffany.

To: [your email]
From: the1andonlytiff@yahoo.mail
Oh YN. Our silly, gullible YN. You really think that we can't still ruin your life? We found your address thanks to your mother. She's just as gullible as you. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, now does it? You have one week to pay up $1000 for Chloe and I's hospital bills. That's right. The one day where you ran from us, a car hit us. Not lethal enough but it was enough to hospitalize us. The next day you moved away and I guess you needed some reminders of this. If our money isn't here within a week, every day will be a new adventure, and it won't be enjoyable.

"That wasn't even my fault... I didn't ask them to chase me around! I shouldn't be held responsible for their stupidity!!" YN sighed and laid in her bed hugging her pillow.
"I know someone who can help you." Baymax said.
"Who?"
"My creator. Hiro. He saved someone once."
"How can he help me?"
"You need money."
"I'm not asking Hiro for money."
"Hiro said if you needed anything to call him."
"I'm pretty sure this wasn't his intention."
"Hiro is a very nice individual. Hiro has a big heart." Baymax approached your box where you had placed his number. "I cannot open this box. Calling Hiro may improve your emotional state."

Maybe Baymax was right... Hiro could be of help...
But YN didn't want police involved and Chloe and Tiffany were notorious liars. Maybe just giving them what they wanted would make them leave her alone.
"Baymax I'll make a deal with you. I don't believe those two. I'll give it 3 days. I'll call Hiro if things go completely wrong.

YN's phone blew up with notifications from Twitter. #MakeYNPay was apparently trending.

Why?...

-----

AN

Hello hello! So very sorry this wasn't updated as early as I wished.. Thanks for 100+ reads! On this and my lemon >,> I honestly didn't think I'd ever reach this many reads in like what? Less than a month? But I really thank you for the support! Hoping to create this story line and make it work without losing Baymax and focusing all on Hiro. Stay tuned for the next update! Bye for now! :3