V

Why do they hate me so much?...

I didn't do anything to them... all I did was defend myself from their lies and jokes...

YN sat up in her bed.
"Baymax? Can we do something? Like play soccer or something?"
"I am not fast. I can not play soccer. Fun fact: In Europe, the name for American soccer is football."
"Thanks for the fact. But it's okay Baymax! Just kick the ball like this!"
"Won't it injure the ball?"
"No it won't. See?" YN kicked the ball and it bounced off the wall and hit her in the head. "Ow..."
"Scan complete. You have a red bump forming on your scalp." Baymax stated. "Solution, ice." Baymax cooled his hand and placed it on YN's head. "10 minutes on, 10 minutes off."
"Thank you Baymax..."

The next day, YN got another email but this time from Chloe.

Hey YN. So you're probably wondering why I'm emailing. Remember, you have 6 days left to pay up. Heheh >:) By the way. You should check up on Twitter. You're much more popular than you seem to be.

YN logged onto Twitter with her phone.

HAH! Look at this. #MakeYNPay twitpic.twitter.com/4836194

Damn. She don't look good. #ratchetasshoe #MakeYNPay twitpic.twitter.com/3749179

The continuation of the comments created wells of tears in YN's EC eyes. Her eyes said only one thing. Why?...

This just screams attention I swear lol #MakeYNPay twitpic.twitter.com/52959920

Oh god. I knew her too. #MakeYNPay twitpic.twitter.com/629494

#thishobecrazy #MakeYNPay twitpic.twitter.com/4201847

"YN. You are releasing tears from your tear ducts." Baymax waddled to YN's bedside table and picked up a box of tissues. "Use this to wipe away your tears. It is okay to cry."
"Thanks Baymax..." YN wiped away her tears.

YN looked once again at her laptop screen. A new picture kept repeating. It was a picture of YN at her old school with a crude caption in white, blocky letters. She was with Chloe's slightly older brother. It was a very well photoshopped to make it look like YN was on top of him, performing a lap dance. The caption read DON'T MIND ME, I'M JUST A WHORE

I don't know if I can take it anymore...

YN hurried to her window and opened it up. Busy streets, and roaring traffic occupied the area. She poked her head out and took a deep breath and leapt out but then felt something warm around her. She blinked and opened her eyes. Two large marshmallow-like arms were wrapped around her. Cushioned around her, was a familiar texture. It felt almost like a full body airbag.
"B-Baymax?..."
"Suicide is never the answer to a temporary problem."

They hit the sidewalk floor and Baymax carried YN back up to her apartment.

-----

AN

UGH OMG SORRY. I've been so busy. I just got BH6 yesterday though so I'm happy. Also I've started powderpuff (football practice but like girls play and guys cheerlead) practice after school so updating has been nearly impossible. I will be updating within the next week or so however! Bye for now!!