X

YN blinked and opened up her eyes.
"Baymax? Tomorrow is the day Chloe and Tiffany set..."
"YN, do not worry. I predict you will be alright. I will protect you."
YN walked downstairs groggily in her pajamas "Hi Mom."
"Good morning sweetie. Did you sleep well?"
YN nodded, knowing it was a complete and utter lie.

There was a knock at the door. YN's mom answered the door due to "stranger danger".
"Good morning ma'am. Is your daughter, YN, awake?"
"Yes actually. YN! Come here please!"
YN did as she was told. "Yes mom? Oh. Good morning officer!"
"Good morning. May I come in?"
"Of course." YN's mom answered.
"So I have good news for you. We found Chloe and Tiffany. We questioned them. We searched their houses and found the evidence."
"So that means?..."
"They'll be in juvenile detention hall for a while. They'll have a parole officer and I've arranged for a restraining order against them if you want."
"That would be great.. Thank you officer..."
"No problem miss. Make sure you stay safe online and out in the town."

The relief from a police visit filled the air with comfort. Juvenile Hall had just admitted two new members.
"Your neurological levels are elevated. This indicates you are happy." Baymax said.
"I am.. I really am. Baymax... Thank you so much..." YN hugged Baymax has tight as she could.

An email notification popped up on YN's computer.

To: [your e-mail]
From: sanfransokyojuvenilehall@mail.com
Dearest YN,
Hello it's me Chloe. I'm allowed 2 e-mails. One to you for an apology, and one to my parents explaining my behavior. Tiffany and I have been sentenced to 3 months here with parole. I just wanted to say that I am deeply sorry for the trouble we have caused. If you wish, you can set up a court date for a restraining order against us. It's an option if you want to go through with that. But again, we deserve this punishment and are very sorry for the hell we put you through.

Sincerely,
Chloe Davis

YN replied back with two words only.

You're forgiven.

-----

AN

This story straight up lined up with how my life is as I wrote it... Wow... I mean just how "YN" was in the story...

I know I said 2-3 more chapters but I wanted this one to be a long chapter. It ended so soon! I know I apologize :c

Go on to the Final Thoughts :3