II

AN: Chapter might get a little gore-y and explicit in terms of violence.

-----

It was YN's best friends. Well. Her former best friends. 6 months prior, the s,m3 of them had betrayed YN in a horrible way. First it started with a fake love letter they had created to mess around with her emotions. Next, they set her up on fake dates that always ended up terribly wrong. Finally, that caused her to break down were photoshopped photos of YN, hooking up with different guys. They were really cruel about it and nearly threw her in a dumpster because that's how they had thought of her the entire friendship. Trash. Trash is all they had thought of her.

"Baymax..."
"Yes, YN?"
"They live far away... You didn't have to call them..."
"But support from friends and family can help improve your emotional state."
"They won't help improve my emotional state..."
"Canceling contact."
Baymax hugged YN and turned his heater on.
"Thank you Baymax. I really did need that hug."
"It is of no trouble. Hugs can also help improve your emotional state."
YN laid down in her bed as Baymax did not let go of her yet. He was comfortable to lay on though, and he didn't seem to mind it.
"Baymax do you ever sleep?"
"I am a robot. I do not need sleep."
YN got up out of her bed and rushed downstairs. It was 5 o'clock and almost time for dinner. She found her mom cooking homemade chicken soup and bread with butter. Your mom always had baked bread instead of buying loaves.
"Are you hungry?"
YN nodded and sat down awaiting for dinner.

YN laid down curled up in her bed. Baymax was standing in his charging station but not deflated.
"B-Baymax are you still active?"
"Yes. I cannot deactivate until you say you are satisfied with your care."
"Oh. That's good."
YN was so alone but finally she had a friend. Some form of a friend at least. "Baymax can you sleep with me tonight?..."
"Will it improve your emotional state?"
"Yes."
Baymax immediately laid down with YN and acted as a blanket and pillow.
"Good night Baymax."
"Good night, YN."
YN fell asleep by the warmth of Baymax's squishy body.

YN began to dream.
"YN you'll never have friends. No one will ever like you." One
It was the 3 ex-best friends YN had. They began to cut off her limbs one by one, casually tossing them into the trash.
"You're trash." The female said as she tore YN apart and ripped her organs out of her body. YN screamed in pain but then.

YN woke up screaming.
"Are you alright?"
"No... I had a nightmare... I was being killed slowly and painfully..."
"It was only a dream. You will be alright. I am here." Baymax patted her head. "There. There."
YN fell back asleep in Baymax's arms, holding on to him.

In the morning there was a knock at the door...

-----

AN

I don't know if I should jump on the bandwagon and make Baymax human. I absolutely adore Baymax as a robot but if I make him human in the story I might lose the story I was going for. Anyways, bye for now! :3