Final Thoughts

It was 5 years later after the incident with Chloe and Tiffany. The sun was shining, Baymax watched over YN carefully to make sure she was always safe, and she even had recovered enough to get into a relationship. YN's mom however, grew ill with a sickness that made her have trouble walking or picking up small items due to a nerve damage so YN helped around the house to help her mother. Baymax attended to her needs as well.

Every night when she laid down in her bed, YN knew she was safe. She knew that she was safe from those who had wanted to hurt her. She was safe because of Tadashi Hamada's life changing invention. Baymax.

YN knew that Tadashi and her big brother were watching over her through that Baymax had provided.

I knew you could do it buddy... Let's save more lives together...

-----

So... That's the end. All done. Head on over to my Hiro X Reader before it ends! The story is progressing and it's progressing quick! I'll be starting my Tadashi X Reader fluffy lemon pretty pretty soon so keep your eyes peeled! :3

Thanks to all who read this. I couldn't have wrote this without a purpose on writing it. This last chapter and a half have been really hard to write... So again, I thank you for the support in the past few months since I began writing.

Goodbye, until next time!