VI

YN woke up the next morning to find Hiro and Baymax sitting on her bed.
"Good morning."
YN rubbed her eyes. "Hiro, what are you doing here?"
"Baymax called me and said you needed my help."
YN sighed and hid under her blanket. But Hiro pulled the blankets off. "I'm here to help you."
"Hiro..."
Hiro picked YN up and out of her bed so she could get ready for the day.
Baymax waddled over to YN.
"First we're going to head down to the police station."
YN nodded as she was putting the situation in the hands of Hiro and Baymax. "Thank you so much for your help..."

The 3 scurried downstairs past YN's parents and off to the police station.

"So a 2 girls online are threatening you? Do you know them in real life?"
"Yes.. They found me and are now threatening my family and I. They're terrorizing me on Twitter. They think it's my fault that they was hospitalized." YN began. "I was running away from them the last time I had been with them face to face but all of a sudden they had gotten hit by a car. Now they expect me to pay $1000 for getting hit... I didn't even know they got hit until one of them told me..
"That's enough information. Can we contact these people? What are their names?"
"Email maybe? They have Twitter. If they didn't move I can probably find an address. Their names are Tiffany Brown and Chloe Davis. (AN: If I put down your last name, I apologize. I went for common last names.)"
"Alright. We will let you know in 2 days if we find them. Look for addresses if you can and bring them here ASAP."
"Thank you."

The 3 left, Baymax holding YN up on his shoulders, and Hiro spotting them just in case YN fell.
"It's almost lunch time. Let's head to my aunt's café."

-----
AN

Let's end here. Anyways. I have 2 chapters for compensation :)
I'm feeling slightly better. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a hecka long time. Spring break is approaching. I'm headed up to Seattle for 4 days of break! It's a working trip though. Hopefully my roommates will let me work on my story in piece. Next chapter is here!
SWIPE (if on phone)--->