VIII

YN hung out with Hiro and Cass for a while then walked back home after thanking them for the meal. However it was getting late. It was almost 7:30 PM. YN's parents would worry.

The Hamada's have been so nice to me... It's such a shame that Tadashi isn't here anymore... Along with my brother... How I miss him so... But in a way, Baymax reminds me of the protection my brother gave me... I wonder if this is how Hiro feels sometimes. It's as if Tadashi would still be there watching over Hiro.

As YN walked down the sidewalk, she heard a rustle in the bushes. "Hello?"
The rustling stopped. YN shrugged and continued walking. 2 blocks later the rustling came back. "This isn't funny."
"Your heartbeat has increased dramatically." Baymax said.

YN grabbed Baymax's arm and began running. She turned her head to see a man, approaching Baymax's height, dressed all in black. They ran toward the police station. Sure enough, the mysterious man left.

"An escort ride home from the police will ensure safety headed home." Baymax waddle-ran with YN to the police station.

"May I help you ma'am?" the officer at the desk asked.
"There was a man chasing my robot and I. I don't feel safe enough to walk home..."
"What was the man wearing? What did he look like?"
"I don't know. He was maybe 6'2" and he wore all black and a mask. His build was muscular."
"Thank you. Do you want a ride home?"
"Please if it's not too much trouble, I'd love a ride home."

The officer had another officer on duty drive her and Baymax home. He asked the normal questions: "How was your day?", "How's school?", "Any hobbies?". YN answered nonchalantly to continue on with the ride home.

Who was that guy? Did he have anything to do with Chloe and Tiffany? Maybe they hired a spy... I'll never know... But I'm glad that I could get a safe ride back home. Theres only a few days left until the week is over... What will happen?...

YN was brought to the door by the policeman. Her mother answered the door. "Oh! Good evening sir!! What has my daughter done?"
"She's smart. A man was chasing after her and she came directly to the police station. Make sure you don't walk by yourself at night, miss."
"Yessir." YN said.

YN's mom became a worrywart after the policeman had left. "YN! YOU WORRIED ME! I THOUGHT YOU HAD GONE MISSING! WHO WAS THE MAN CHASING YOU? WHY WAS HE CHASING YOU?"
"I'm sorry mom... I don't know who or why I was being chased in the first place... I suspect it to be Chloe and Tiffany's ties around the areas but I can't jump to any conclusions."
Baymax hugged YN's mom. "I will keep YN safe in my care."

-----

AN

wow okay Seattle is cold. Anyways! Have a chapter :) Personally I'm afraid on what will happen... I'm sleepy ~w~ Bye for now!