III

YN woke up, finding Baymax staring at her.
"Good morning. Are you well rested?"
"I think so?"
The knock again was present. Knock knock.
"Come in." YN said with a hint of sleepiness in her.
"It's me Hiro! I came to check on Baymax. It looks like you both are getting along well. I brought along my Baymax to see if yours is responding correctly." He put his box down and yelled "Ow!"

Both Baymaxes waddled toward him. In unison they said, "Hello. My name is Baymax. Your personal healthcare companion."
"I think Baymax is responding fine." YN tried holding in a giggle.
"As I expected. Alright Baymax it's time to go home. I'm satisfied with my care."
Hiro's Baymax deactivated and sat back in its box. "Call me if anything goes wrong.
"I will. Thank you."
Hiro gave YN his number and she placed it in a small box filled with important keepsakes.
YN was happy to have Baymax as a friend. She hasn't had a good friend in long time. Not since the move.
Baymax scanned YN when she wasn't paying attention. "It seems your emotional state has improved."
"It has. Thanks to you. Thank you Baymax."
"No need to thank me. I am your personal healthcare companion. It is my job to make sure you are properly taken care of."

YN's mom walked in. "YN you have a call."
"From who?"

-----

AN

Sorry this chapter is incredibly short :c Going to Disneyland tomorrow for inspiration! Also I need names. Preferably two girls. And also preferably two girl names in which are your enemies. I'll pick two :3 Hopefully updating tomorrow again (a longer chapter)
Bye for now!