Day 29 - Morning Ritual

Dream's POV

When I woke this morning the sun was rising and just barely was over the distant hill, being blocked for the most part by our curtains. Without waking either of my boyfriends I crawled out of bed and went downstairs to make breakfast, the floorboards of the stairs creaked as I walked down them. Quickly I got to work, knowing that I have at least ten minutes before Blue and Ink wake up for breakfast.

"Dreamy, good morning," Blue launched himself at me as I finished making some pancakes.

"Good morning to you too, hey Ink," I hugged Blue and gave Ink a small wave from the hug I was trapped in.

"Hey," Ink waved back and grabbed his plate, sitting on the sofa to eat.

"I can't wait to taste these, they look so good," Blue released me from the hug and grabbed his food, flopping down beside Ink.

Silently I grabbed my own plate and sat beside them, leaning on Ink's shoulder. Blue saw me do that and cuddled up on the other side of Ink, being absolutely adorable. I smiled at them and started to eat my food, watching how they both got looks of happiness when they bit into the food I made.

As soon as we finished our food, we placed the plates on the coffee table and cuddled for a little while, enjoying each others company. It was really peaceful to just lay there beside my boyfriends and not worry about anything. We laid around for a while before getting up, doing what we do most mornings, which was go out for a walk in the snow.

"Blue put your gloves on, I'm not going to let your hands get cold again," he playfully snatched the gloves I had grabbed for him from my hands and put them on.

"Alright, but you're always so overprotective Dreamy," I ignored his teasing and grabbed both of my boyfriends hands to pull them outside.

We ended up tripping and all three of us face planted in the snow, getting cold from our own stupidity, well more like my stupidity. Blue helped me and Ink back to our feet, before we continued our walk, which was a bit colder than most days. When we reentered our house the warmth embraced us, making us feel the cold melt off our bones.

"Last one in the bath is a snowball," Ink shouted as he ran up the stairs and I could hear the water running as I chased after him, before realizing the amount of clothes I wear will be my downfall.

"Guess Dream is a snowball," Blue snickered from the bubbly bath water, Ink sitting beside him.

"You guys have less clothes on than me, so I declare this cheating," they both laughed as I slipped in beside them, warm water surrounding me.

"Sure whatever you say," I splashed both of them for their sarcasm and got bubbles to the face in return.

"Oh you are so on," that's how we started our splash war that got bubbles and water all over the bathroom.

-517 words

Hope you enjoyed