Day 10 - Make a List

Human males 

Ink's POV

Blue is forcing us to write up lists for what we want for Christmas and so we're currently stuck writing. Dream is fidgeting with the hem of his shirt and I feel bad for him, as he begged me to leave him alone earlier. He curled up in his spot on the sofa and Blue didn't notice, softly I hugged him.

"Blue, can we take a break? I think Dream needs a minute," Blue turned towards us and saw Dream shaking a bit, quickly nodding.

"Of course, but what's wrong? I don't want to be left out," I softly smiled at Blue and shrugged, telling him I don't know, but it will be okay.

Gently I pulled Dream out of the room and I could see the tears dripping down his face, he extended his arms towards me moments later. I walked forward to let him hug me, his arms wrapped around me and didn't let go. Silently he sobbed into my shoulder, holding onto me like the whole multiverse depended on it and I could feel his desperation for affection.

"Ink, I'm sorry," he softly mumbled against my neck, making me blush from his lips brushing against a sensitive spot.

"What are you sorry for? You're perfect just the way you are and you haven't done anything wrong," he sniffled at my words and nuzzled into the crook of my neck more.

"I-I'm hungry," it was such a simple thing to say, yet I felt like there was more behind his words and it made me worry.

"Then let's go get something to eat and maybe a drink too," I led him to the kitchen and he looked at the food, backing away a bit, my mind brought up worries about that slight movement.

"Actually I think I'm good," Dream tried to back out of the room, but I pulled him back in and passed him some bread.

"Come on, you need to eat," I encouraged him, but didn't make it obvious that I had figured him out.

"A-alright," he took a small bite and seemed like he wanted to throw up, he swayed on his feet.

I walked over to him and hugged him again, watching how he nervously continued to eat the small amount of bread. The kettle suddenly whistled and I walked over to it, pouring the hot water into the hot chocolate powder. Dream looked at the drink and cringed, likely thinking about the number of calories in it.

"Let's bring Blue a cup too," he nodded and I brushed his blonde hair out of his face, seeing the small scar by his eye from when his brother Nightmare lashed out on him.

We walked back into the living room and sat beside Blue, handing him a cup of hot chocolate that had plenty of milk to avoid him burning his tongue. He smiled at the mere sight of the drink and chugged the whole thing in less than a minute, catching me and Dream off guard.

"Thanks for the drink, are you okay Dream? You seem down," Blue changed in seconds, from being happy over the hot chocolate to worried about Dream.

"I'm just a little tired," both of us saw through the lie, but let it slide because he seems really anxious right now.

"Alright, just tell us if anything else is bugging you," Blue quickly returned to working on his list and Dream sat back into his seat.

The three of us spent a while sitting and thinking about what we wanted, but ultimately we had trouble deciding. Except for Dream, although there was only one thing on his list and he refused to show us yet. After me and Blue finished, I had hardly anything written down, while Blue had a decent sized list.

"So Dream, what do you want? We need to know so we can get it," he blushed before taking his hands off the paper and revealed it to us.

"You just want us," Blue mumbled, not expecting Dream to be pleased with just our presence, I was also slightly shocked.

"I don't know what else to want besides more time spent with you two," Dream made both of us blush and we kissed his cheeks, noticing blush spread across his face.

"You're too sweet," he smiled at us and we smiled back, although I silently hoped he would start to tell us about what is wrong with him.

That night Dream seemed a little more cheerful than usual and I appreciated it, happy that he was finally seeming to do a bit better. 

-768  words

Hope you enjoyed

I didn't have much inspiration for this, but I wrote it anyway. I was more focused on learning more about different disorders and types on self harm, it is a bit dark, yet I like to know more about stuff like that.