Day 12 - Shadows

Blue's POV

I was laying in bed next to Dream and Ink, but I felt terrified as the shadows around the room moved. It isn't uncommon for my mind to make up scary situations, it just doesn't usually happen when I'm near my boyfriends. At least they're here, I'd probably have already left the room if they weren't here and that would mean I wouldn't get sleep. Although I'm not getting sleep right now either, but I am still in bed.

"Mm Blue? Sleep," Ink seemed to wake up and I clung onto him, making him wake up more.

"I can't sleep," he hugged me and I enjoyed the company, but I wanted the room to not be fully dark so I could confirm that nothing is there.

"Then cuddles," he held me down and I squirmed a bit, not letting Ink fall back to sleep.

"Can we use a nightlight? I don't like how dark it is," my face inches from Ink's neck as I spoke and he actually got up, making a nightlight and plunging it in before falling back onto the bed.

"Thanks Ink," he was already asleep though so he didn't hear me, Dream however, woke up from all the commotion and groaned at the amount of light.

"Blue, it's too bright," he rolled over to face away from the light, but I didn't make any moves to turn it off.

"Sorry, it was too dark for me to sleep," Dream snuggled up against my chest and it likely blocked the light out of his vision.

"I'm sleeping here, don't move," I pulled the blanket up over the two of us as Ink hogged several blankets to himself.

Slowly I felt myself drift off to sleep and for once I didn't feel scared of what could lurk in the shadows. Plus I have my boyfriends if anything does end up happening and they're really strong, they can protect me when I'm scared.

-326 words

Hope you enjoyed

I have been playing a lot of video games recently, that's all I have to say today.