Day 13 - Christmas Past

Blue's POV

I laid on the sofa and cried even though it's nearly four in the morning, Ink and Dream are still sleeping. However all I wanted to do was wake them up and have them comfort me, this time of the year is hard for me. Last year I tried to kill myself and it made the hoilday season depressing for me.

"Blue? It's night time, let's go to bed," Ink mumbled from the stairs, while walking in my direction.

"Not right now," he noticed that tears were streaming down my face and hugged me tightly.

"Do you want me to go get Dream? He's better at comforting than me," I nodded and he ran up the stairs, returning about a minute later with Dream in his arms.

"Ink put me down, I was sleeping," Dream was trying to get his feet on the floor, but then Ink dropped him beside me.

"Here you go, I'll go get a blanket and be right back," Ink ran off again and I pounced on Dream, holding onto him tightly.

"Blue, shhhh it's okay. I'm here," Dream's tone changed and he began to comfort me, when Ink returned he dropped a blanket over the two of us and snuggled up in the pile of blankets next to me.

I pulled one of the blankets off of him forced him to cuddle with me and Dream, Ink didn't complain. He wiped away some of my tears and kissed my forehead, as Dream held one of my hands. Both of my boyfriends managed to calm me down just as the sun began to rise, even though the sun was up I felt exhausted.

"Blue, just get some sleep, we'll stay right here until you wake up," Ink whispered as I started drifting off to sleep and Dream laid me on his chest.

"Okay, I'll sleep and then I want pancakes," they both giggled and continued to lull me to sleep.

"Of course, just sleep for now and then we can do whatever you want," I smiled as I let myself fall asleep.

Ink's POV

"Dream, we should get soem sleep too, we had to get up quite early and I can tell that you're tired," he nodded and shut his eye sockets, while I snuggled up beside Blue on top of Dream.

Both of my boyfriends were asleep before me and they are more adorable than normal, they're always more cute when they're sleeping. It's a good thing that I noticed Blue crying or he would have probably not told us when we woke up in the morning. He likes pretending to be okay, even when he needs help.

Slowly I started to feel myself fall asleep and join my boyfriends in their sleepy state. I didn't resist the urge to fall asleep and let myself drift off, thinking about how cute the two of them are.

-483 words

Hope you enjoyed

I have spent my day gaming, until just a few minutes ago. That would be about 10 hours of gaming with hardly any breaks, it might be my new record.