Day 15 - Bauble

Dream's POV

I may not be an artist like Ink or creative like Blue, but I can make small things that are special. Like today, I got a normal bauble and painted it rainbow, since Ink and Blue are always talking about adding more pride stuff to our house. Ink has a room full of the different LGBTQ+ flags and Blue has a little rainbow flag hung over our bed.

Both of them should love this and that's what the holiday season is all about, making the ones you love happy. Nightmare is even making his team happy, some more than others. Honestly I hope Horror can walk after all that, Nightmare loves him and that's good, but fucking away his ability is a bad idea.

However that doesn't concern me, so I skipped down the stairs until my sight landed on my boyfriends. They were cleaning up the mess from our enormous gingerbread house, it took up over half of the space in our living room. Thankfully it was yummy to eat, so it was worth the work.

"Ink, Blue, I have something for you guys," both of them perked up and looked towards me, so I pulled the bauble out from behind my back.

"That is amazing, it is right onto the Christmas tree," I couldn't help but laugh at Ink's enthusiasm, he showed me where to hang it up right after.

"I'm glad you enjoy it, Blue still seems to be in awe," he turned to look at Blue and laughed, since he hadn't moved from his spot an inch.

"We should bring Blue back to reality and then get some hot chocolate to go with all those gingerbread crumbs," we both smirked, walking closer to Blue until we harshly shook him awake.

"I'm awake, I'm awake. Stop," his reaction was priceless and I loved it.

"We're getting some hot chocolate and wanted to get some hot chocolate," his expression changed to that of a kid who just got candy for the first time.

"Let's go," he basically dragged us to the kitchen and threw the kettle down, quickly filling it with water.

Blue ended up making all of us our hot chocolate and then served us, he does this sometimes. Once we were all sitting down in the living room he kissed my cheek and then Ink's. Both of us sat there blushing and sipping on our hot chocolate, as Blue smirked at us.

-408 words

Hope you enjoyed

Good endings, who are they?