Day 5 - Secret Santa

Dream's POV

This year we decided to do this secret santa thing, although I've never heard of it before. Blue and Ink are really excited and we all got assigned our person to get a gift for in secret, plus we have to keep it a secret. I somehow managed to get Blue and I know exactly what to get for him.

Several days later we put all the gifts on a table with the name of the person they're going to and without the name of the one who gave the present. When I opened the present for me I saw the set of plushies I'd been wanting for a few weeks now, happily I hugged the stuffed animals.

Me, Ink and Blue all looked at each other, knowing exactly who bought the gifts for each of us. It was clear that Ink got me the plushies, Blue obviously got Ink the paint set he'd been wanting and had suggested to us for something to get him for the holidays.

For Blue I got him some hard wiskey, as I know he loves the stuff and goes through a bottle every two weeks. It may be a slight alcohol problem, but he isn't drinking all the time so we've said it's okay as long as he is reasonable with his alcohol intake.

Once the recieving of gifts was done the three of us headed home and got all bundled up in bed. Christmas is tomorrow morning and that means we need to go to sleep early, because we can wake up early if we do that.

-267 words

Hope you enjoyed

I was half asleep while writing this and I'm now going to bed, I'll write the next part when I wake up in the morning.