Day 31 - Midnight Kiss

Ink's POV

I was watching a movie with my boyfriends while we waited for the clock to hit midnight, which was approaching quite quickly. Blue was practically bouncing off the walls as we waited and Dream was calmly curled up on my lap, actually paying attention to the movie unlike me, as I was mostly zoned out. Both of them paused the movie suddenly and I realized it was almost midnight.

"One minute left Ink," Blue excitedly informed me and then turned on the radio, which soon started to count down from ten.

When the countdown hit zero Dream grabbed me and kissed me before pulling Blue into a quick kiss, but Blue also wanted to kiss me too. So after two kisses I got to completely curl up against Dream, who still was on my lap and looked quite cozy. Both of my boyfriends seemed more peaceful than before, probably because they were waiting for midnight.

"Happy new year Ink," both of them said to me and I smiled at them tiredly, the exhaustion of staying up so late finally hitting me.

"Happy new year to you too," that made both of them happy and when I yawned they both made a sound like they had seen somethig cute, which usually doesn't get to be me.

After my yawn they cuddled up with me and didn't let me leave, even to go to our bed, which meant I was going to be sleeping on the sofa tonight. Eventually my body gave into sleep, Blue and Dream holdingme close to their bodies as I drifted off.

-266 words 

Hope you enjoyed

Sorry this came out after the new year started, but still, hope you have a good 2021