Day 8 - Illuminate

Ink's POV

Blue walked over to the Christmas tree that we just finished decorating and turned the lights on, before returning to his spot on the sofa beside me and Dream. He fit perfectly between the two of us and could easily cuddle up, as he usually falls asleep after we finish our decorating.

"Thanks Blue," he already looked on the edge of going to sleep, but he was trying to resist.

"No problem," he yawned right after and snuggled against my chest, while Dream hugged him from behind.

"Sleepy head," Dream mumbled as he pressed his body closer to Blue and I got the feeling that he's just as tired.

"You both are sleepy heads, so you should go to sleep," Blue whined and playfully hit his fists against my chest, although he used no strength behind his hits.

"I will stay up later than you to prove that I'm not tired," he squeaked out, sitting up so he didn't get comfy and fall asleep.

"If you think you can," I patted his head and he stayed put, trying to not let his tiredness seep through.

"Go to sleep, I'm tired," Dream weakly mumbled from behind Blue, holding onto him tightly and trying to pull him down for cuddles.

"Fine Dream, but only because you're cute," I saw the two of them smile at each other and I lightly laid on Blue, resting my head on his chest as Dream cuddled him from behind.

"Sleep well, sleepy heads," they both laughed slightly and started to fall asleep.

After a few hours I felt sleep creep up on me and I looked at my boyfriends in wonder, as they always fall asleep easily. I doubt I'll ever understand how they fall asleep so easily. At least the tree is beautiful to fall asleep in front of, even more beautiful when there are two adorable boys near it.

-317 words

Hope you enjoyed

I'm heading to bed now so I'll get a good amount of sleep, because I have school in the morning and it's just a few minutes past midnight.